Big Brother house flooded. The Wrath of God? Or the Wrath of the JJA board!

leonard1one

The sky grew dark. The Heavens opened. Was going to post on the topic - Anyone interested in Big Brother? But mobile misbehaving at moment and closing app frequently.

Hi Neuro. It's been a while Man. Think I get what you're saying, subtley and politely. Which is your nature I think. Is good. I can be subtle, and very very much of the time polite. But sometimes I can be very direct. Maybe to direct. As Fuzzy wisely pointed out to me. I hope Johnathon takes no offence at me shortening his profile name. I like him, and I like you, though we've talked less. Was unsure whether it would be seen as lowering the tone of the JJA site to post a topic on Big Brother. But I have a particular interest in Psychology. Was interested to see if anyone else had. It seems perhaps not. Was also very interested in Computer Programming. But although I got a good grade in A level mathimatics I hated studying it, and all degree courses in computing required a good grade in mathimatics. But I'd had more than enough of anything related to mathimatics. So I guess that's something I'll never do. I have great admiration for those who can write programmes in any of the computer languages. But in the end I guess it's not my thing. People are what I find most interesting, and the human brain is the most powerful computer that will ever exist. Or will it? Anyway. No disrespect whatsoever meant re the JJ Archive site. Have two mobiles, but mostly visit the site using this one. The mobile skin is brilliant, but sometimes I just prefer to use the full version. From the feedback I got on my other post it's obviously this phone that's sometimes causing me difficulties when using the full version. But I endeavour to persevere. Unlike society in general, all good people here. That's something special :thumbsup:

Archived