Funked In Bournemouth Its ON!!!!!!!!!!

Si_E_P

Good Afternoon

In the past couple of months ive been a very busy boy. I came up with an idea one night to start up my own night in Bournemouth where i live to get some better music and a fresh approach to things in my area. I also thaught it would be a great way to promote fresh talent and also myself as a resident. Today I can finally unveil the results of this. I have been in contact with the old firestation in bournemouth who wernt too keen on this but have offered a thurday night for me. However the Showbar in bournemouth have offered me a saturday slot at the end of March next year which was the plan.

Now for the big news, The Lineup for the night which is to be cemented but have had a green light from all involved that they are looking forward to the night. Here goes.........

Simon Patterson (Dogzilla)

Skorpio (Both Robin Palmer and Dormouse himself.........)

Si E P

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me or leave a note on here as i will be very interested to see opinions and possible turnout for the night. As for ticket price i havnt sorted a set price at the moment which is something i will be looking at as soon as i have confirmed which venue and night i will be using.

Also for all budding dj's which i know there are a few, I would be interested to hear your mixes for future reference to further nights.

Many Thanks

Si E P

29th April will be the date. Im Pushing for the paper work from the showbar as we speak, should be a stormer. As long as the first night is successful any profit made will be pushed in for a second helping of Funked which will be on the 29th July.

• 1 month later...

indeed, i just godda get the i's dotted and the t's crossed then a confirmation will be placed on the board, if you want to come along after the confirmation has been put on the board pm me and im sure i can arrange a board discount or sumthing on those lines. Am speaking to robin tonight to get more information on what needs to be done and a possible suprise for the night but we shall soon see on that!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ill keep you all posted on anythin new.

Si

• 4 weeks later...

Right a bit of an update on this, Due to a lot of red tape im having to move the night an hour down the road to southampton so ill be looking for venues and will update accordingly.

Also a sorry for not being on here more often but my computer is now officially dead so am having to rely on my brothers kindness and using his computer, which is about once a week at best lol.

Will let you all know when i do.

Si

Archived