Pure Dance Anthem fundrasing special tonight...

thirddrive

Once you've listened to Dormouse's show tonight, please head over to www.urn1350.net where there is a sponsored 40 hour broadcast for Children In Need going on - Our very own Steve Doran will be presenting for 40 hours straight - but with some help from her fellow presenters of course...

You can catch me with a Pure Dance Anthems special from around 10:30 until approx 1am tonight - all sorts going on - Stealth DJs should also be popping in later. So if you like it banging, then tune in and i'm sure i'll be playing something to satisfy this friday night :) Also, it's for charideee so you can't refuse :)

Will be delving into the classics with a bit of luck too.

I'm off out tonight for a meal but shouldn't be too late back so will try and listen in. Don't have to be up at my usual 4.45 am tomorrow as l am on holiday for 5 days. :D l'm off to Cheltenham for a few days to visit my brother. (driving up 5.00am Sunday) I hate driving in the dark but will have plenty of tunes to listen to which should help.

I'm off out tonight for a meal but shouldn't be too late back so will try and listen in.  Don't have to be up at my usual 4.45 am tomorrow as l am on holiday for 5 days. :D   l'm off to Cheltenham for a few days to visit my brother. (driving up 5.00am Sunday)  I hate driving in the dark but will have plenty of tunes to listen to which should help.

What is it that you do Chrissie that you have to get up so early for? I feel for you as I was up at 4 in my previous job. Enjoy your hols, anyway!

What is it that you do Chrissie that you have to get up so early for? I feel for you as I was up at 4 in my previous job. Enjoy your hols, anyway!

Dare l say it, l work for Tescos. Actually l really enjoy my job as l am responsible for running the "front end" from 6.00am. I ensure everything is in working order on the checkouts etc and that we have everything we need to do the job. Time just flies by and the staff and customers are really friendly and we all have a good laugh most of the time. As l live in a seaside town there are always lots of visitors around which makes life more interesting as they come from all walks of life.

What did you use to do?

I used to be a section manager for DHL, which meant I had to be in at 5, just as the drivers were starting their day. Mondays were a killer, but finishing at 2 on a Friday was ace - meant I could get anywhere in the UK for a night out/weekend away.

However, I won't miss the early get-ups in whatever I do next - deffo want an 8-5 or similar. I must say, that having (so far) had 4 months off work, I feel so much more relaxed and less pressured about life. Best keep buying those Lotto tickets... :wink:

Archived