Christian Hann - 2010 Year Mixes

thirddrive

So here there are - a Christmas and New Year's present rolled in to one! I've not streamed them as they are a bit big, but there's two to choose from:

2010 - 11PM - 1AM

1) Daft Punk – ‘Solar Sailor‘ (Tron Soundtrack) [Disney]

2) Scissor Sisters – ‘Invisible Light’ (Stuart Price Remix) [Polydor]

3) Melodia – ‘The Way’ (Clarks and Setrise Remix) [Nukleuz]

4) Dinka – ‘Aircraft’ [Enhanced]

5) Popof – ‘Roxy’ [Cocoon Recordings]

6) Gareth Wyn – ‘Bogota’ [beat That]

7) Beltek – ‘Eclipse’ [Armada Music]

8) Tritonal – ‘Utopia’ (Arty Remix) [Enhanced]

9) Matt Darey Pres Urban Astronauts – ‘Lost at Sea’ (Luiz B Remix) [405 Recordings]

10) Niklas Harding and Mac – ‘When Time Comes’ (Mike Emvee Remix) [Armada Music]

11) TyDi – ‘Good Dream’ (Barnes and Heatcliffe Remix) [Armada Music]

12) Nhato - ‘Dreamer’s Symphony’ [black Hole Recordings]

13) Marcel Woods – ‘BPM’ (Second Mix) [High Contrast]

14) Ferry Corsten – ‘Out of the Blue’ (Laidback Luke Remix) [Flashover]

15) Urry Fefelove & Ambramasi – ‘We are watching you’ [soulk]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3EWGJ6TZ

2010 - 1AM Mainroom, lights down, hands up! :)

1) Neelix – ‘Adaption’ [spintwist]

2) Marcel Woods – ‘Tomorrow’ [High Contrast]

3) Marc Simz vs Aerofoil – ‘Knights Templar’ [iTWT]

4) Juventa – ‘Beauty Catch’ (Piano Mix) [Enhanced Progressive]

5) Mat Zo – ’24 Hours’ (Rank 1 Remix) [Anjunabeats]

6) Len Faki — ‘Death Vs Synthapella Vs Stability’ (Dersonna Mash-Up) [CDR]

7) Cliff Coenraad – ‘Massive (Sunrise 2010 Anthem)’ [High Contrast]

8) Thrillseekers – ‘Savannah’ [soundpiercing]

9) 4 Strings – ‘Desire’ [Liquid]

10) Ben Gold – ‘Sapphire’ [High Contrast Nu Breed]

11) Stoneface and Terminal – ‘Moment’ [Euphonic]

12) Rex Mundi – ‘Opera of Ocean North’ (Phynn Remix) [Armada Music]

13) Glensk – ‘Polish Pierogi’ [infrasonic Recordings]

14) Ummet Ozcan – ‘Trinity’ [Reset]

15) Simon Patterson – ‘Taxi’ [Reset]

16) Heatbeat – ‘Because of You’ [Armada Music]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TJLTDLCG

So I've checked out both of these mixes and have to say they strongly have one thing in common, great mixing!

I was not too phased by the first mix as I listened to mix 2 first and guess that had a lot to live up to.

Great structure and really like how you built the set, which kind of resonated with me a little just how I would go about things myself!

I must admit that I have not heard that Neelix track and what a beauty it is! What is the other track that it samples? I can't think what it is, but there is that plus a bit of 'California Dreaming'? The other thing, but this is just a personal preference as I love Mat Zo's work so much and that is the Original mix of 24hrs conquers all ;)

Also like the mashup that features the Len Faki Podium Mix of Dustin Zahn's Stranger To Stability, heard Halliwell play this on one his sets in Sydney - electric belter!

Cheers again CH!

Thanks all for downloading, glad you enjoyed :)

Aza, the Neelix track samples War of the Worlds as well as California Dreaming! Neelix is an amazing psy-trance producer from Germany. Every now and then I hear a really pumping psy track that has just enough crossover feel to it, and this was a great set starter. I wanted to include the Rank 1 remix of '24 Hours' as I'd included the original last year, and this was from the 2010 remix package anyway. I'd always play the original in any set given half a chance! It's my tune of the last 5 years, let along 2009/10. And Dersonna was kind enough to send me that bootleg - I heard Jules play it in MoS in April - it totally stopped me in my tracks as I was actually leaving the room... it absolutely thundered through Ministry, everyone was standing around not knowing to make of the break - then Stranger to Stability kicks back in and it goes right off!

Awesome - thank you so much for helping me ID the tune!

Completely agree with you about Mat Zo - I guess I'd do the same with a newer remix of the tune just to feature it in a set relevant to that year.

Archived