Nathan Tremeer (Tremor) Year Mix 2010

Tremor

Hi All,

Here's my little contribution to the year mix meley going on on the board this week. It's great to see everyone's take on the year and nice to see we havn't all gone for the same tunes... although some of the biggies have made into most of them. Anyway I decided to make mine a non stop 2 hour round up of the year rather than doing a 2 parter this year. Wack it on ur MP3 player if you're making any big road trips over the weekend perhaps. Enjoy!

http://soundcloud.com/nathantremeer/nathans-year-mix-2010

Tracklist:

01. Ali Wilson - 'Danger'

02. Ali Wilson - 'Shangri-La'

03. Marcel Woods - 'The Bottle'

04. Marcel Woods - 'Everything' (Dub Mix) (Tremor's Re-edit)

05. Gold & Osbourne - 'The Hunt Is On'

06. W&W - 'D.N.A.'

07. Rex Mundi - 'Kalua Islands'

08. Trilucid - 'Departures' (Skytech Remix) (Tremor's Re-edit)

09. Mat Zo - 'The Found'

10. Cliff Coenrad - 'Massive'

11. Rank 1 & Jochen Miller - 'The Great Escape'

12. Mike Shiver vs. Fandy - 'Sique' (Ronski Speed Remix)

13. Markus Schulz ft. Jennifer Rene - 'The Same'

14. Armin Van Buuren ft. Sophie Ellis Bexter - 'Not Giving Up On Love' (Jorn Van Deynhoven Remix)

15. David Forbes & Greame Pollock - 'Traumatise' (David Forbes Refit)

16. Richard Durand - 'Silver Key'

17. Heatbeat - 'Hadouken'

18. Giuseppe Ottaviani - 'Danceology'

19. Allan & Donarghy - 'Dark Matter' (Lee Haslam Remix)

20. Dark Matter - 'Absolute' (BK Remix)

21. Simon Patterson - 'Taxi'

22. Simon Patterson - 'Miss You'

• 1 month later...

No worries guys. Glad you enjoyed it. I do enjoy picking the highlights of any particular year because by definition it's gonna be full of big tunes. OK they are my choice of the years best tunes and I'm sure others would compile something totally different but they always at least serve me well for car journeys reminiscing on my personal favourites. I'm glad to be able to pass on the results to others who will hopefully enjoy it too.

Thanks for the feedback Aza, always great to hear your opinions. In a time where Trance has really slowed down I was pleased to be able to build the set up to a bit of a crescendo at the end with some faster paced more hard hitting stuff. Whilst I've adapted to the slower sound and still like tunes at that speed as long as they have the uplifting side to them, you still cant beat some proper hard energy beats and dark techy sound. Simon Patterson's tunes at the end also round it off with some trancey breakdown but have a bit of a psy-trance edge... hard beats plus melodic breakdowns.

They always at least serve me well for car journeys reminiscing on my personal favourites.

Thanks for the feedback Aza, always great to hear your opinions. In a time where Trance has really slowed down I was pleased to be able to build the set up to a bit of a crescendo at the end with some faster paced more hard hitting stuff. Whilst I've adapted to the slower sound and still like tunes at that speed as long as they have the uplifting side to them, you still cant beat some proper hard energy beats and dark techy sound. Simon Patterson's tunes at the end also round it off with some trancey breakdown but have a bit of a psy-trance edge... hard beats plus melodic breakdowns.

No worries - you're welcome! I too do love to reminisce through many tunes and mixes whilst driving, especially as the journey to and fro work can often be in excess of 30mins!

I think I'm more open to the slower sounds these days - yeah you're right times have changed - but still love my main trancers. Back when I was in uni I had two styles hard uplifting trance and main room trance! I still have a soft spot for the harder stuff, it does really get me going, but tend to stick with my main bread and butter :)