Will we see snow this weekend?!

Wakey

Will there be snow?!  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Do we all have November birthdays on here :? :wink: :lol:

Mine's on Sunday, but hoping to celebrate at The Arches with A&B. However, my old man booked a suprise flight up to see me, while we were on holiday. He saw it cheap and thought it would be 'nice.' Somehow I've got to get rid of him early on Saturday evening and avoid having to meet him early on Sunday!!!

Have a great day tomoz, mate 8-)

Definitely will snow up here, it's ******* freezing. Give me Spain any day.

Steve - Craig was wondering if you can def come to Arches if not, cos we're sorting guestlists etc. No worries if it's a last min decision, but really hope you can make it cos it will be a great night!

What job do you do at Tesco's?

I've just got back from Cheltenham and it was very cold up there. On my way up on on Sun morning there was thick fog from Exeter to Cheltenham and it was the same coming back to Penzance this afternoon. Whilst l was driving up it was minus 4.5 degrees and my windscreen wiper froze up. Not use to being cold like that as we rarely get snow down here in the far west of Cornwall. Brrrrrrrrr..

Well would you believe it we have snow here in Penzance. :shock: During last night we had gales and heavy showers of hailstones which continued all morning. This afternoon the wind dropped and since 3pm it has been snowing quite heavily. :o :thumbsdown: The kids will love it. :lol:

Archived