audio archive

chrislaxy79

Hi chrislaxy79, welcome to the board.

As per the error message, you need to have already posted in the forums in order to download something from the Audio Archives - which you have already done :)

Is there a particular set or show you were looking for?

I'm amazed how many people keep asking this. I think there should be some kind of download token system or something on here - say 5 posts = 1 download token. And maybe a message at the beginning explaining this to new members?

Nevertheless, welcome to the board sir ;)

I'm amazed how many people keep asking this. I think there should be some kind of download token system or something on here - say 5 posts = 1 download token. And maybe a message at the beginning explaining this to new members?

Nevertheless, welcome to the board sir ;)

Whilst I agree with the sentiment, it would spam the place up something terrible, would it not?

Welcome to you, hope you love it as much as we do.

My hands up to being naive to all this forum stuff, but I don't get this leech milarky....'cos on a site as specific as this it must mean something....I mean the era, the tunes, what someone was doing at the time so surley they'd WANT to contribute something?! It's not as if ALL the sets were ALL great ALL the time so it's a bit hit and miss....:huh:

Archived