Heres One For You?

The-joker

If You Could Have 1 of 3 Gifts and curses Which would you have?

(1) To Be Given 1 Million pounds but you have to Donate 500.000 pound to a charity of your choice.

(2) To Be Irresistible to the Opposite Sex all would fall in love with you but You cannot marry the person or Make a Family with them.

(3) To Have Telekinesis power the ability to move things & Objects with your will-power with no touch But your can only use it

To help Others and not for Profitable use.

Which Would You Have? :wall:

Option 2 for me!

I could hire out Leeds castle and organize the world's biggest medieval gathering of men and women... who all worship THE KING (me), and in their love for me they would take part in banquets, orgies, mead-drinking contests, and naked jousting. Wonderful! :thumbsup:

Naked+Sport+Training.jpg

My mum's just been diagnosed with breast cancer only just this week, so a choice of charity wouldn't be too difficult.

Really sorry to hear about that mate - wishing her all the best: :)

I would take option one, thanks.

My mum's just been diagnosed with breast cancer only just this week, so a choice of charity wouldn't be too difficult.

Awww Your poor Mum, I hope it all turns out ok. Sorry to hear that. Thoughts are with you. X

Neuro This world just really P*** me Off . Why does life always picks on All the Decent, Honest, Loving People.....

I am so Sorry To hear That.....

Many People have beat That. its still Early days.. I will hope & Pray that she Kicks the Ass out of it. I will be Keeping My Fingers Cross

I am here if You Ever need me My Friend. :angry:

Archived