Gather Around Heres One For You?

The-joker

But then, the majority of people try not to talk bollocks, and I mostly don't want to be part of the crowd. A Silver Panther is a law onto itself. Don't take me to seriously. I'm just talking more bollocks ;)

Laughed my bollocks of there when I saw that. Yes indeed a pork sausage does float. A big pork sausage floats really well. I know that for an absolute fact, trust me ;) Am thinking you might be as crazy as me. Though I'm infamous on JJA board as a Mad Bad Bastard, whilst you are beloved by the JJA board, though you speak your mind and tell it like it is. Watching TV, and there was an advert just there which showed a bit of Marlon Brando from On the Waterfront. Absolutely brilliant classic movie. I could have been a contender, instead of a bum. Which is what I am. You should have looked out for me, just a little, you was my brother. I think I will become the next Marlon Brando. Though I can't act. Which might be a little bit of a slight tiny problem. But I can dance anybody into the ground. So should be ok I think.

In my last post I meant pork sword, obviously, and not pork sausage. But I was feeling hungry at the time, so I think my mind was drifting slightly, thinking of food. I do like a nice fry up. Though I am not a vegetarian I very rarely eat pork sausages, because everything and anything goes into them. I do really like Quorn sausages though, especially if done in the deep fat fryer. Though it does tend to mess the oil up quite quickly. I also like tinned Meatfree sausages and beans, which I get in Sainsbury's. Very very nice with plenty of Worcestershire sauce, which you might like if you feel like eating something meaty. I would imagine that a vegetarian diet must be a bit unsatisfying at times. Though my Sister has been a vegetarian since her mid teens, and for many years was content with eating vegetables and whatever. But now she really loves Quorn products, especially Quorn bacon strips, which I.ve tried, and they are quite nice.

You say that your wardrobe floats. Have you proved it? By taking it down to the local duck pond and throwing it in. If you had a paddle you could climb in and use it as a canoe. If there was a river nearby with really fierce white water rapids even better. But no screaming in terror. Screaming is only for little girlies.

My mobile phone floats! At least it did for about a tenth of a second. Then it drowned, and I had to jump into the bath fully clothed to rescue it. Does your I Pod touch float?

My boots also float. When I'm in them! I can walk on water! Not many people can do that. I think I must be special. God did tell me I was special, and was sent to Earth to decide the fate of Mankind. I haven't decided yet. But I'll let you know when I do. Though I'm probably going to decide on Armageddon. Think most people won't be happy with that choice. But sometimes you have to make tough choices.

Beat that! :) But not with a big stick, no fair. Big sticks float to :)

Was writing a post. Had it pretty well finished. Then for some reason I was taken back a page - so to speak. Tried to go back to where I had been. Got there. But what I'd written had gone. Ce la vie.

Yes. You are beloved. And Yes. I am a Mad Bad Bastard. I don't mind that at all.

Who the hell is Mr Tumble? Have you been fooling around with him behind my back!