Japan

Number2Fan

I have to say I really do feel for the people of Japan atm it's quite unbeleivable what's happening to them.

I see the news channels have managed to fly reporters out the yet our rescue workers got sent back for not having the right paperwork??!

Surely to god there was some way round that.

A terrible tragedy :( One of those things that nobody can prepare for either - and no amount of money or people power can stop it.

The craziest thing is, its not the earthquake that has caused the problems - it was that huge wave. If the earthquake had been further in-land, there wouldn't be anywhere near as many live slost and damage caused :(

I have a few Japanese friends from my travels abroad and I do feel for them now.

The nuclear disaster will get all the media reports now but it was the tsunami which was most devastating - for both those who perished and those who survived.

I've got friends who live in Christchurch, NZ and fortunately they have been given the all clear to move back into their badly damaged home after the earthquake there 4 weeks ago.

Some of their friends no longer have a home or a job to go so have had to move away to other parts of NZ to find work etc. Some are too frightened to stay due to after shocks :(

Its unbelievable, really do feel for all the people who have been caught up in this latest disaster in Japan, which by all accounts is 10 times worse than what happened in NZ.

To loose both your loved ones and your home is heart breaking, how do you carry on, where do you go?

I can't bear to watch it, its too distressing.

Archived