Calvin Harris // Gatecrasher Nottingham // 30th April

CH_GN_small.jpg

Calvin Harris returns to Gatecrasher Nottingham after a sell out event last September!

Calvin Harris (born Adam Richard Wiles on 17 January 1984) is a Scottish singer-songwriter, record producer and DJ. His gold-selling debut album, I Created Disco, was released in 2007 and contained the top ten singles "Acceptable in the 80s" and "The Girls". He has written and produced records for other recording artists including Kylie Minogue's X and his number-one collaboration with English rapper Dizzee Rascal, "Dance wiv Me".

His second studio album Ready for the Weekend was released on 17 August 2009 and reached number one in the UK Album Charts on 23 August. It includes the chart-topper "I'm Not Alone", the UK top five hit "Ready for the Weekend", which was released on 10 August, and the track "Flashback", which was released as the third single from the album on 2 November 2009. The fourth single from the album, "You Used to Hold Me", was released on 8 February 2010 as a CD single and download. A remix album titled L.E.D. Festival was released in July 2010 as a free album in the August issue of Mixmag.

Flashback -

I´m Not Alone -

Cavlin Harris will be joined by Gatecrasher Nottingham residents Phil West, Nathan Hadley. ..

In Tunnel, Lee Smith delivers the sexiest RnB & Urban

In Arkade, The Saturday Night Project bring you a little bit of this, a little bit of that, and everything in between with their alternative mash up

Whist upstairs in Bed, award winning party promoters Sintillate host the ulitmate VIP Party with funky house and sexy RnB all night. With entry to Sintillate only via guestlist.

For Guestlist, Table Reservations Contact Any Of The Below:

Email: shane@sintillate.co.uk

BB: 23854B10

Call: 0777 251 6303

Doors: 10pm

Admission Price: £10 Early Bird // £12.50 Standard

Tickets available from www.gatecrasher.com/tickets