Are/is leonard1one and The-joker the same person?

leonard1one

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well Tom. If you couldn't really care less why did you bother to post? Maybe you should have ticked - don't know my arse from my elbow :P

Well Tom. If you couldn't really care less why did you bother to post? Maybe you should have ticked - don't know my arse from my elbow :P

I was actually issuing faint praise there.

Out of the three options I agree that would be the most relevant - but still wide of the mark

Ah Tom. I took no offence at all to your post. My reply was made in jest, as my emocation was intended to suggest. But as Chewabins once said to me, the subtle nuance's of non verbal communication can sometimes be lost. You're a savvy guy, and certainly know your arse from your elbow. Was only joking my Man :)

Really thought the picture of the guy you posted was genius. Don't know if you intended it, but his hair was grey/silver, and I am the Silver Panther. Is he your dad? :) Or if not who is he. Would love to know! Does he think that he's a Living God? I am a living God, the Chosen One. But I don't look anywhere near as old as him. Though I've been on this Earth for 1,000,000 years, and I was there before the Big Bang.

Here's a couple of questions for you. What did the singularity that exploded and became the Universe we live in exist in? How can the Universe be infinate, yet is still expanding, and what is it expanding into?

Am still listening to the CD of prog trance that I burnt. Is quite techy I think. Is driving, hypnotic and banging. But there's only a couple of euphoric moments. I do like the euphoric moments. But I know they are very very hard to find. I do like it though :thumbsup: Will definately check out your techno. Am just listening to a CD that's very euphoric. Was out last night at a techno club, which believe it or not is only about 2 minutes walk from where I live. Not hard techno - don't like - but melodic euphoric techno. Had an absolute blast Man. Got friendly with a group of about 6 girls, who were all very beautiful. You don't often get a group of girls who are all really beautiful together. Usually 1 or 2 beautiful girls, and others not so beautiful. But I'm sure really nice girls. Think I still feel high from last night. Though no pills. A guy asked me if I was looking any. But I was so high on the music and a few drinks that I wasn't interested. Used to take them a few years ago. Don't regret it. Had some unbelievable times. But I'd say to anyone who's thinking of taking even half a pill to accept that, that might be the last night of their lives! Nobody thinks that it'll ever happen to them. But it can happen to anybody. They never caused me any problems. But my mate John - who was a very stable normal guy - became paranoid after a while on them. He wouldn't harm anybody, he's just not that kind of guy. But he did become paranoid, and didn't realize it. I had to have a fair few serious talks with him to get him to stop taking them. I stopped as well, because it wouldn't have been fair to take them when I was telling him seriously to stop taking them. Got fed up with the come down on Sunday anyway, though there are ways to lessen it a fair bit. But still leaves you sort of wasted.

That CD I was listening to finished. Was looking for another to put on, and came across your's. Listening to it now. Liking it big time. It's driving and building at the moment, and very hypnotic.

As you can see I write much longer posts than The-joker. But is so easy with this phones predictive text. Euphoric moment on your CD at the moment. Nice :)

Sometimes less is more

:kiss:

on a more serious note a friend in our group who never took drugs went to Ibiza and took a few things when he came back he was like a different person with a deep unjustified paranoia, within a couple of months he was sectioned after trying to stab his dad in the throat from the back of the car on a jolly shopping trip. It was awful to see happen and took no time at all with no warning signs.

My schoolfriend recently just dropped dead at work from his past cocaine habit. Again no warning signs, literally just dropped dead at the age of 35!!

It's certainly a risky business!!

Do you mean that my posts are to long Cheese? I'm just a chatty guy - at times - and with this mobiles predictive text I can write a very long post so quickly and easily. I've got very good hands ;) :kiss:

As you were saying. Taking drugs is a very very risky business. Nobody ever thinks that they'll be the one that comes to harm. But anyone could be the one. I saw a programme about Ecstacy and MDMA - which e's are supposed to be made of. A Pharmasist tested 3 different pills. One had a bit of mdma in it, one was made of a drug that's used to cause migraines in people to enable research in the treatment of migraines, but also gives you a bit of a feeling. One was made of talcum powder.

But on two occaisions when I had taken particulary strong pills I suffered from hyperexia, which is a severe rise in body temperature. At a certain point the major organs in the body will fail, and you Will Die. But I knew how to deal with it, and was fine. But on that same programme there was a bit about a young woman. She had gone to Ibiza, and taken half a pill. She was ok, and had a good night. Another night she took another half of a pill. She suffered complete liver failure. She would have died within a few days because her body would have poisoned itself. A very very unpleasant way to die. But she was lucky, and there was a donor liver that was suitable for her. So she had a liver transplant and survived. Often there will not be a suitable donor liver. She was just lucky. But the life expectancy of someone who has a liver transplant is very much reduced, and they are much more vulnerable to conditions that would not be a problem for anyone who didn't have a liver transplant. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body. So on her second time of taking half a pill that girl destroyed her liver, could very well have died, and reduced her life expectancy greatly. Very sad.

You can get high on the music. You can get high on playing sports, or parachuting or hang gliding. Drugs will end up f****** most people up. I've done pills. But I was one of the lucky ones. If anyone is thinking about taking drugs ask yourself - are you Sure that you'll be one of the lucky ones? Some people aren't! More than you might think.

Just got back 2day....

LMAO..... Leonard1one i know you would love to be me..

There is only 1 Joker, no room for Imitation wanna be......

Still, its all good.

Thats what life is all about..... Live life...... Have fun..... and do something New once per month you have never done before.

So i will let you keep the Dream alive..

Dream on Pork Sword Slayerrrrrrrrr :lol:

Or is it mr cocktail stick :(

• 3 weeks later...

Archived