FAO Fuzzylogic

Number2Fan

Actually. It's me! Though I ask for, and get no thanks for it. But more importantly Jason, who is that babe. I would appreciate an introductio Man. It would be the decent thing to do. You know it!

Oh Jason. You shouldn't be using the internet to satisfy your lust. Have a Very Cold shower. Only kidding Man :P Was hoping for a more in person introduction. But don't say anything to Cheese. You know what women are like. and I've nearly got her knickers of ;)

Jason. Appears that you're a bit of a horn ball. But! There's nothing wrong in that at all Man. So am I, and I am a Living God. The Chosen One. Many don't believe. But? Perused your link. Quite interesting. You do seem to have a link to anything and everything. Which is why you have high numbers in reputation. I asked Neuro if I could have a rep of -20 (I really want a rep of -100) but Neuro is being a bit stubborn. But I always get what I want in the end. I'm a patient Living God :) Am, at the moment listening to Angels - from Fuzzy's status. Wow. It get's me so high. Check it out my Man! :)

Cheese! Why are you talking about knickers? There might be some sensitive people who are members, or visit this site. I was over at the internet cafe - which is about 1 minutes walk from widge I live. I forgot my glasses. I'm blind as a bat without them. I was saying that I'd nearly got my Sisters kicker's of her - one of the many sports/leisure shoes that are around now. Though talking of knickers, what kind of knickers do you wear? Big big bloomers, or lacy see through ones! I'm only asking because I work in the fashion industry, and have to keep abreast of things. Talking of breasts, are your's big, or just a good handfull, or a little small. I like them all if I like the girl! I have thought again about you ;) You are 5'2 - 5'3, slim build, brunette with blue eyes. I have big baby blue eyes. But they are often referred to as Steel Blue. That say's a lot about me I guess. Am still listening to Angels---- Turned on to it by Fuzzy's status. Wow. That music get's me so high I could fly. No pills or anything. Just beautiful eternal sounds that seem to really connect with your soul. I don't believe in God or Heaven and hell. But I do believe that we (homo sapiens) have something special. Something that's impossible to explain, or really ever understand. :kiss:

Cheese. Important! If anyone suggests that I could possibly have meant that I was near to getting your knickers of don't believe a word they say. Though... Ah. Time for me to go to bed. Busy day tomorrow.

Ah Cheese. You shouldn't be listening in to conversations between two men! Men are very crude and horrible, as I am. It did take you a we while though to catch on to what I was saying to Jason. Women only have we tiny brains, whilst men have a bigger brains. Don't be angry Cheese :) It's just the way it is. Of course there's no way I could get your knickers of ;) That's not the kind of thing you would be up for. Ha ha ha - oops, just laughing because I saw a pink elephant flying past. You're actually a bit of a smarty pants really, getting that reference to knickers. Please! Don't take me at all seriously Cheese. Though I am very close to getting into your knickers.

Oh Cheese. You're cross with me again. I don't make spelling mistakes. This phone sometimes makes me spell things in a certain way - if using predictive text, which I always use. Example - I.ve. Phone did that. I know that you are no way available, and I'm sorry to have to tell you that I'm no way available! Just teasing again. Is not meant to be unkind. I just thought that the JJA needed a bit of romantic interest :) Some of the greatest films ever made have 'romantic interest'. But you've taken me to seriously. You should know by now that I like to talk bollocks some, or most of the time, depending on your point of view. Life is short, so I try to have a little fun along the way. Though since you said I was wrong in both my descriptions of you I would be interested if you would consider sending me a PM with your description of yourself. I'm never usually wrong. I'm Fantastic :)

Apologies to anyone else who has posted on any topic in response to my post. But today has been a very busy day for me, and just about to head out with a mate for a couple of drinks, and then a major Dance gig.

Archived