Gather Around Friends...heres 1 4 u ?

The-joker

While i was sitting in my back Garden today chillin out with a glass of Chteau Latour pauillac 1990 a nice little Vintage

Which a good friend bought me.

I was asking Myself where has time gone. I can remember when we celebrating the Twenty First Century....... which brings me to my next

Question:

When is the beginning of the Twenty First Century?

Is It ?

11.59. 59 pm. December 31, 1999,

OR

12.00. 01 am on January 1, 2000 ?

MMMMM i wonder which one is Right.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ? :whistling:

See that you are still trying your best to make friends on the JJA The-joker. Is kind of sad and quite pathetic. As to your question, I really don't care. But I'm not sorry! Your apology was not sincere. But I will accept it to an extent. I am not a friend, nor will I ever be. Thinking of another question you asked - will I ever get a girlfriend, the answer is probably not. Unless you meet some poor sad girl who doesn't know any better. My genuine sadness for both of you. Though in time you night grow up a bit, and be able to make a go of it. I hope so :)

Leonard1one........... Grow up lad and get a life....

I have worked you out,...................... You use to get Bullied.. and you use to get the P*ss taken out of you.

They might have even had Bend you over behind the Bike Shed and taken you in turns :o :o

Thats maybe why you are Full of S**t.

I am not one for bad Language so i will stop... :silenced:

you need to take your Anger out on a Blow up Doll, Or a good work out in the Gym...

get over it.

Ohh Yes just 1 other thing Please Please Please.. Stop looking at my Ass, I can tell when you look at my picture.

My ass get hot.

anyway my friend Chill out and have a nice day...lots of love the joker.xxx :kiss:

I'm surprised polite warnings haven't been dished out to them to really.

Its like a smaller version of the Matt Hardwick board.

Thats why I stopped posted on here - the old guys that used to keep the forums flowing with interesting chit-chat and banter don't post any more (Bjorn, Bigsteve, Aza, etc - even Tim). There's only 2 or 3 of you left now (Jason, Quadrant, etc) :(

This forum started to go a bit boring about 18 months ago. A lot of the newbies that have joined since have been a bit.... well, weird :(

Archived