Darren Tate

Number2Fan

I was watching inside the human body and Darren Tates name just caught my eye on the end credits, having sky plus I rewound it and it was for the music. Anyone know if it is the actual Darren Tate? It's certainly better than that Richard and Judy theme tune Jules done. :)

I was watching inside the human body and Darren Tates name just caught my eye on the end credits, having sky plus I rewound it and it was for the music. Anyone know if it is the actual Darren Tate? It's certainly better than that Richard and Judy theme tune Jules done. :)

Wouldn't suprise me as he has done alot of tv and film work just found this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darren_Tate

I miss his trance productions his tunes were so well put together

Darren also did a take on one of my old time favourite tunes, Gladiator :)

Yes l like his take on this tune, at first l thought it was a version put out by Jules.

Jules had talked about this tune on one of his radio shows and had explained why he wasn't able to release his version of the tune. I put this up on here a while ago (Jules talking) and here is the file name,

File Name: 2003-11-15 - Jules talking about his 'Gladiator' track

File Submitter: Chrissie Brown

File Submitted: 22 Mar 2010

File Category: Saturday shows

Latest Tracklisting: No Information

Yes l like his take on this tune, at first l thought it was a version put out by Jules.

Jules had talked about this tune on one of his radio shows and had explained why he wasn't able to release his version of the tune. I put this up on here a while ago (Jules talking) and here is the file name,

File Name: 2003-11-15 - Jules talking about his 'Gladiator' track

File Submitter: Chrissie Brown

File Submitted: 22 Mar 2010

File Category: Saturday shows

Latest Tracklisting: No Information

Chrissie your file is at

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archives/board/index.php?showtopic=6430

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived