Ben gold interview

jaylo

Rite i taught theres no better bunch of people to ask than u guys

Im playing along with ben gold this sat :thumbsup: and cannot wait for it, his manegment have agreed to let us interview him wen he gets collected from the airport

Its all goin to be done up in the studio were ive done music production course's but the thing is i dont no wot to be asking him

So i want you's to fire up some questions i can ask him

Cheers

Jaylo

Www.nightmakers.com

Thats the studio address

He's done some remixes for some sterling releases - Solid Globe 'North Pole', Mekka 'Diamondback' - ask him firstly how he was approached to do these in the first place and secondlly how he approached the mixes - it's a unique tack and everyones takes a different view so it'd be interesting.

Also ask him which "drive" he prefers - the tech/hard outlook today or the melodic route of years gone by (I'm biased here cos obviously we all love the melodic on here :))

Does that help?

Ben's a top lad - ask him whatever you like & I am sure he will be very accomodating.

I wouldn't fill the interviews with too many questions about his dad (as I'm sure he has answered all those before!)

Some questions for the ben gold interview

How did u get in to djing and producing

In all the years and your travels who is the biggest name dj you have played with

is there any club that you would love to play at but haven't played there yet and wot would it be

Who is your current favorite producers at the min and who to look out for

Who would you most like do a collaboration with and why

What new release's have got to look forward to in the near future

A lot of dj's like now a days are switching to laptop would u ever see your self doing that

When you are in your studio wot software are using and what would your favorite vst be

Have you any tips for upcoming producers

When your not dj'ing or working in the studio what do u do to wind down and relax

If you weren't dj'ing wot job do u think you would be doing instead

i interviewed ben this evening the most soundest down to earth person u will meet thanks for the questions

it was recorded so ill post it up in a week or 2 it has to be edited up 1st and sent to him so he can ok it