Tiesto Rapture TV Broadcast Gatecrasher NEC 2001

Craig Bradley

MIKE - Sunrise At Palamos to kick off!!!! Wooooo! :mrgreen: Jules also played this in his set... sums up the sheer quality of tracks back then. Wonderful.

This should really be in the archives sirs as a complete video... along with Jules's one too.

Another great upload Craig, thanks sir! :thumbsup:

MIKE - Sunrise At Palamos to kick off!!!! Wooooo! :mrgreen: Jules also played this in his set... sums up the sheer quality of tracks back then. Wonderful.

This should really be in the archives sirs as a complete video... along with Jules's one too.

Another great upload Craig, thanks sir! :thumbsup:

No worries mate glad I can give something back to this awesome site

MIKE was really something else back at that time - just non-stop quality!

I remember when Jules first played Sunrise At Palamos - which is still one of my favourite ever tracks - slipped in before a dark Friday night's half hour mix. He didn't bother announcing what it was, and low and behold the tracklisting on the BBC went up the next day with the predictable "Unknown - Unknown [white label]" :rolleyes:

It was years later before I managed to get one of the original XTC pressings of it.

Nice to revisit these anyway and I'll be sure to add it to our new Video Archive later this year :thumbsup:

MIKE was really something else back at that time - just non-stop quality!

I agree totally, "Sunrise at Palmos" is one of my favourite tunes off all time, killer breakdown. Great videos, its a shame how low Tiesto has become since then.

Archived