Question For you....

The-joker

Just came back from my last Holiday for the rest of this Year. Canada was Out of this world....I stopped in Brampton I would love to live There. But now I am broke....................... I might have to Pimp L1 on the streets and see how much he can make me...hehe. :wacko:

While i was there i went to a club called Reasons i was talking to the DJ there..He said he is into The British music scene but mainly Oldies. So i mention this next Group which he has never Heard of which is Mental.... My Dads loads of this stuff. ..... Which brings me To This next Question:

(1) Which British Pop Group was Famous For wear porkpie Hat & sun Glasses Back in the 1980s

(2) And what was there only Instrumental Hit Called?

Good Luck :thumbsup:

[Well done Cheese :thumbsup:

What were they Like Live?

Was it Money well spent.....

Lucky you i grew up on Madness Only because my dad have loads of Singles from Them........... He also had loads of Stuff from

Bad manners........Sex Pistols........Art of noise. that kind of stuff.

Cheese Have you still got a lots Madness stuff it Might be worth a few Quid you just never know :rolleyes:

WELL DONE CHEESEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :lol: :lol:

mmm I might Test You On a few more 80s stuff later

I think i will Play that Youtube clip of The Return Of The Lost Palmer 7 ....

THANKS YOU CHEESE :)

Who Is It Then?????

Big Clue, ............................... The State Of The Petrol Prices :thumbsup:

Armin Van Buuren's new album? Instead of having A State Of Trance tour, due to the recession he's doing a pirate radio show from his mums garden shed; The State Of Petrol Prices?

Craig David is giving up on his singing career to help with 2012 Olympic archery team. He's gonna be their bow selecter. :)

I have my programmes from the concerts, they were good, supported at Finsbury Park by Ian Dury and the blockheads and at Wembley Arena by 808 state weirdly.

It was my sister that was a full on Madness fan, I preferred The Specials!! :)

the joke. You're back again trying to lick members of the board. Do you really like licking members that much. Guess so. But I've decided that I'm going to leave you alone. You are a needy person. It would not be right for me to bust your we balls. Though as to pimping L 1 on the street? I could give you a bit of a smack, and sell your ass on the street for 1 penny a go. That's all you're really worth I'm afraid. It would only be old pissed out of their heads dirty old tramps and kiddy fiddler's that would be interested in you. But I think you'd take to it like a duck to water. Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. Oh f***. You're so funny. I shouldn't really laugh. It must be hard for you having a personality disorder. Though you don't know you have one. Limited understanding. Is sad really. But! It Is So f****** Funny!

Armin Van Buuren's new album? Instead of having A State Of Trance tour, due to the recession he's doing a pirate radio show from his mums garden shed; The State Of Petrol Prices?

lol.

I thought maybe it had something to do with the Pet Shop Boys? Or are we going back too far?

281x211.jpg

Archived