QUESTIONS & ANSWERS....

The-joker

I think its time to test our General Knowledgeably on Here....

This is how it will go.... I will start a Question on here. Then you put the answer on here with a new Question there Must be a Reasonable Answer to that Question... lets see how long we can keep going.

Heres the First Question : Whats the name of the Longest River In The England? :sweatingbullets:

I think its time to test our General Knowledgeably on Here....

This is how it will go.... I will start a Question on here. Then you put the answer on here with a new Question there Must be a Reasonable Answer to that Question... lets see how long we can keep going.

Heres the First Question : Whats the name of the Longest River In The England? :sweatingbullets:

The Thames

(no, not the Severn - as that runs partly in to Wales too)

2. Ed Joyce and Eoin Morgan have played Cricket for Ireland, and Dougie Brown and Gavin Hamilton have played for Scotland - but all four of them have also played for England too. The England cricket team also has players from South Africa playing for it. How is this possible?

The Thames

(no, not the Severn - as that runs partly in to Wales too)

2. Ed Joyce and Eoin Morgan have played Cricket for Ireland, and Dougie Brown and Gavin Hamilton have played for Scotland - but all four of them have also played for England too. The England cricket team also has players from South Africa playing for it. How is this possible?

Citizenship issues dictate that South African born players can represent England as they are naturalised citizens (due to living in England for a period of time in order to gain citizenship) or, in the case of Strauss, Kieswetter, etc, they have an English relative.

Morgan & Joyce, Hamilton & Brown are eligible to play for England as Ireland and Scotland do not have Test Match teams and are not full ICC member teams - this is the same for someone like Ryan Ten Doeschate who is Dutch but plays for South Africa and Dirk Nannes who is Dutch but plays for Australia.

I'll think of a question later

Question: In Batman & Robin What is robins other name that he is known As?

He Is KNown As The? :whistling:

Dont forget when you have given the answer Please Leave A Question, which someone will answer it.... ty :thumbsup:

Archived