Ibiza 2011

jaylo

Has any body been to ibiza so far this year, im off in 6 weeks and can not wait to get over again,

Has any one got any tips on trying to get gigs or has any one even got a gig in any local bars, i mite have one lined up in viva i have to email him a couple weeks before i go to remind him.

I was over there for the very early season (majority of places weren't even open to be fair) in May.

I guess getting gigs is as simple as showing your face and talking to the promoter. If people see you at their bar/event a few times they are much more likely to give you a gig than if you just turn-up and thrust a CD in their face.

we're going from 3rd august for 8 nights. Staying at the Arunel (again! but its close to everything, and i get to sleep on the balcony :))

Looking forward to seeing 2000 and one, Prydz if i can, Defected In The House, Pirupa and Riva Starr.

Getting gigs in Ibiza would be very hard. I wouldnt want to do it unless i was a bit more established on the production side to be honest. For some reason there'd be less pressure i think. But Tom is right, especially in the early season. They let anyone play pretty much.

Archived