ReOrder presents 'In Trance I Believe'

ITIB_banner_small.jpg

In Trance I Believe is a weekly Radio Podcast featured and mixed by Silent Shore Records number one artist and DJ: ReOrder.

In each show ReOrder serves the best actual trance & progressive tunes together with his own and Silent Shore Artists production accompanied with his juicy comments to every song also information about upcoming gigs and much other news from the world of EDM music.

So keep checking this thread for the latest info on the show. Plus links to vote for 'track of the week'. If you wish to contact ReOrder for feedback or general info please e-mail 'info@silentshorerecords.com'.

To tune into the show see info below:

ITIB broadcast in Premiere every Monday:

www.discovertrance.com

19.00-20.00 GMT

www.clubradio.cz

19.00-20.00 GMT

In Replay:

Monday: www.1mix.co.uk

19.00-20.00 GMT

Wednesday: www.trance.fm

18.00-19.00 GMT

Thursday: www.clubradio.cz

22.00-23.00 GMT

*NEW REORDER WEBSITE COMING SOON*

Latest Release:

1376141.jpg

ReOrder & Dave Deen duo have returned to bring you another uplifting track inn their nature. This release is called 'Again', a well-balanced uplifter which can only be described as the true essence of summer.

DJ/Radio Support: mark Pledger (Anjunabeats Worldwide 231), Manuel Le Saux (TTT 362), Mike Shiver, Ashley Wallbridge (10/10), Fast Distance, Giuseppe Ottaviani, Woody van Eyden, Pedro Del Mar, John O'Bir, Lee Haslam, Katy Rutkovski, Veselin Tasev (DTW 183), Suzy Solar, Suncatcher, Sly One (Great stuff, would have expected nothing less from you two. Definite support!), Dave Nadz, El-Jay, Odonbat, Matt Trigle and more.

Click >>here<< to purchase 'ReOrder & Dave Deen feat. Irena Love - Again'

Click >>here<< to visit the ReOrder Facebook page

Click >>here<< for ReOrder's full bio

Tonight at 20:00 CET 19:00 GMT In Trance I Believe 094: World premier of new A.R.D.I, Erander and special sneak peak about SSR 2 Years Anniversary and together with event anthem produced by ReOrder pres. Group Number One called "Stone"! make sure to tune in: www.discovertrance.com | www.clubradio.cz

• 3 weeks later...

Tune in today for 'ReOrder - IN Trance I Believe' featuring new tunes by Manuel Le Saux, Miroslav Vrlik and new tracks from ReOrder himself.

www.discovertrance.com

19.00-20.00 GMT

www.clubradio.cz

19.00-20.00 GMT

In Replay:

19.00-20.00 GMT

18.00-19.00 GMT

22.00-23.00 GMT

• 3 weeks later...

This weeks episode of 'In Trance I Believe' see's the show reach the 100 mark. This is quite an achievement and shouldn't be missed. So please tune in and show ReOrder support for reaching this landmark episode.

www.discovertrance.com

20:00-21:00 CET 19:00-20:00 GMT

www.clubradio.cz

20:00-21:00 CET 19:00-20:00 GMT

In Replay:

19:00-20:00 CET 18:00-19:00 GMT

18:00-19:00 CET 17:00-18:00 GMT

22:00-23:00 CET 21:00-22:00 GMT

2007722.jpg

Check out ReOrder's latest release 'Michael S - Mark Me Down (ReOrder Deep Mix)' which is out on Perfecto Records on the link below:

http://www.beatport.com/release/mark-me-down/437064

Click >>here<< to visit the ReOrder Website

Click >>here<< to visit the ReOrder Facebook page

Click >>here<< for ReOrder's full bio

Archived