What do you do for a living?

Wakey

insurance but p/t i dj/promote and produce now. a new thing im doing in my small spare time as ive just started a collaboration with a friend. more detail when i can on that. Check out my msg on forthcoming events, a hitch has occured since but im hoping it can be dealt with. fingers crossed.

After having a very eventful Gap year as you all probably know, I'm studying Spanish, currently 2nd year at Durham Uni although next year I'll most likely be at Salamanca Uni and later in South America before returning to England for my 4th year.

Running this site obviously as well which of course makes an annual financial loss - but I'm more than content since it's rewarded me musically and friendship-wise.

3rd Year BA (Hons - apparently) Management Studies at University of Nottingham. It's stressing me out at the moment. Need more than 3 weeks hol at Xmas to get work done. Bleh.

If we're talking CV wise then, lol, I work for WH Smith when at home and I have uni radio show and my first ever paid gig next week...

Simcut does that mean you have the power to screw your store over by over-ordering and not answering phone calls? :D

At my handsome age I like my current office job at Emos Info Systems. Though many generations ago I worked as a refuse disposal officer which I hated (that's a rubbish bin man to you and me).

next year I'll most likely be at Salamanca Uni and later in South America before returning to England for my 4th year.

What will happen to the site while you're away Tim?

That's a good question. I have plans in my head now (it should be easy if I resdesign the site now using SSI, I'm considering that now) but at the moment it's a case of taking the Basil Fawlty approach of "well we'll worry about that when we come to it". :D

I'm working for my accountancy qualification in a fincancial firm after which I hope to join one of the big 4, hopefully PwC if I'm fortunate! I like sorting computer stuff out and am only too glad to help Traill with some of the stuff on here and look after it when he's away, even though I'm not one for clubbing myself :wink:

KR

I'm working for my accountancy qualification in a fincancial firm after which I hope to join one of the big 4, hopefully PwC if I'm fortunate! I like sorting computer stuff out and am only too glad to help Traill with some of the stuff on here and look after it when he's away, even though I'm not one for clubbing myself :wink:  

KR

Thats excellent news, but can we rip the p1ss out of you, like we do Tim :lol: :wink: :wink:

yup.. that's a CEO alright!!! I also forgot to mention in my list that I'm a producer (of various genre), occasional remixer, dj... I'm also setting up a company in NYC and in the planning stages of opening up a small chain of unique restaurants!

Just thought I'd see what we all do for a living! Bit random but hey..  

as for me,  

First year student at UEA, Norwich, doing Businness Information Systems

Same as me mate - doing the same course in Cardiff. Initially, I choose BSc CompSci, but was not my "cup of tea" so to speak.

Like this course alot, Ive choose Networks & Multimedia, which I think is where the money is when I Graduate :) Also got core business modules, which Employers will like I think!

(my posting is limited at the mo - only get chance now when Im in Uni).

Archived