Board meet up?

bigsteve

Would anyone be seriously up for a proper board meet up, possibly in the new year sometime? Most of us have met a few of the people on here, but I think it would be great to try and get as many as possible all together at one time.

It would be even better if it was a Jules night somewhere too. I guess somewhere in the midlands would be best travelwise for people :? Depends who wants to come along.

Any takers/thoughts... :?:

Jules is playing up here in Oban at 'The Cooler Club @ Mondo' on Friday 13th January so how about then for a meet up? :wink:  

OK, maybe just a bit too far north for you all LOL :D

Seems Jules is all over the place in Jan as he is at Tall Trees in Newquay, Cornwall on Sat 21st Jan and thats where l hope to see him. :D Sorry lads, Burton on Trent just a bit too far away for me as l have to be at work on Sats at 6.am. LOL, :cry: Pity as its a great idea. 8-)

its a great idea, but im not sure about the timing of it all, newquay sounds great but again i dont get paid till a couple of days after and its a long xmas lol with 3 bdays on the cards in jan. if the night goes to plan and the hiccups of my night are ironed out why dont we all arrange for it to be at my night. im sure i can arrange a discount entry for all. ill keep you posted on the arrangement of my nite n e way and see what u guys think?

hang ur washing, how am i going to get over, theres loads of water between me n u lot!

i could have one of my own, if only there was a few ppl on here from norn ireland!

but yeah sounds like a road trip, if it was a jules night we could all let him know we are of his msg board n get in the dj booth!

Archived