T H E P E R F E C T M I X :: EPISODE 0005 :: WEDNESDAY

djeros@pr

Greetings All Trance Fans:

I'm pleased to invite you tonight to connect online using WinAmp so you can listen the LIVE program of DJ-Eros "T H E P E R F E C T M I X" playing the latests & hotests releases in Progressive Trance & House.

The program probably will last over three hours, so come later if you can't come at the exact time.

Program starts at 8:00PM - 11:00PM (Eastern Standard Time - EST) (GMT-4) ;)

The site of the radio is: EvolutionFM. We have a forum in which DJ-Eros posts the tracklist while mixing and you can place all your comments and impressions of the show. The show will go on on a weekly basis every wednesday at the same time. The forum link is EvolutionFM - The Perfect Mix Forum

I hope to See Lots of People Live Wednesday!!!!

Great stream quality and FREEEE for everyone.

Prepare you PC's to record the show. Feel free to Record.

Please Support The New Talent!!!
NOTA: The radio station is a new one and not fulltime yet. But tonight it will be ON

PS: Don't forget to download WinAmp to listen the radio station.

The radio station link: EvolutionFM - Radio

Please comment here your impressions about the live show.

If you need proof of how good it could be please visit the following link within tranceaddcit.com:

T H E P E R F E C T M I X V O L 4 5 :: D J - E r o s (Ocean Diva's Mix 2005)

The first hour of Episode 1 was absolutely brilliant when I downloaded it, much preferred it over the stuff that came on later on :thumbsup:  

Well worth a listen.

Thanks Mate:

Now the Episode 0002 is posted as well on the forum, so feel free to download and comment on it.

Thanks for the reply.

Attn. DJ-Eros

THE PERFECT MIX :: EPISODE 0002 :: DJ-Eros :: 11:30:2005

Enjoy

Archived