Baked beans

bigsteve

Whats your fave baked bean?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have now got through a big tin of Branston baked beans and they are pretty good. :lol: The beans are softer than Heinz and Tesco's own brand (not the value ones). At the moment they are on special offer so l will probably buy them again. :)

• 4 years later...

I only eat Tesco Baked Beans.

For a time I did buy the Branston ones, but then I got poorer again. Sainsburys beans are too tomatoey, Heinz beans are too soft!! I would never buy anything to eat from ASDA, Aldi or Morrisons, dunno what M&S beans are like nor Waitrose but I like the Tescos ones and will only ever buy them there now anyway.

Hence I couldn't cast a vote really!! :pinkman:

At last an intellectual thread and THE RETURN OF THE BJORN!

I will undertake a scientific experiment if you like, and buy tins of each brand including each supermarket own brand, I will then eat just beans on toast for one week. On the other hand I can't be bothered

Chrissie Brown 05.Dec 2005

I have now got through a big tin of Branston baked beans and they are pretty good. The beans are softer than Heinz and Tesco's own brand (not the value ones). At the moment they are on special offer so l will probably buy them again.

4 years on and have to say Branson baked beans are (imo) the best :thumbsup:

I voted Heinz, because there wasn't an option for "I don't really care what beans I buy and it depends what supermarket I go to and still don't really care but seem to have Heinz more in my cupboard, possibly".

Beans are merely a means to and end, its what you use them for that counts.

Chilli cajun beans on toast with loads of butter and jalepenos is what beans are about.

Strictly not for breakfast though.

Archived