New member going back in time through my Jules Minidiscs!

Morphy

Hi All

Just like to say hello and get my first post in as I've just figured out I need one post to download some sets :P Maybe you guys should put this somewhere as it's taken me a fair few mins to figure this out!

Anyway I came about this site as I've just been doing a sort out and found a load of old minidiscs of which a lot contain FM recordings of Jules' shows. I'm currently recording them to hard disc so if anyone is interested in any of it let me know. The trouble is with most of them they're not all labelled by date and are mainly recordings of his mix parts of his shows. So I maybe back to ID a few tracks :)

Thanks for the great site, it's good to see a lot EDM from back in "the day" still living on on the internet :)

Seb

Welcome to the board - extremely interested in your minidiscs, so please keep us updated so we can upload them to the archives in your name :)

Also, I shall be making the "post before download" message much more explicitly clear very shortly as a number of people have asked the same question in the past.

Archived