Space Cadets

bigsteve

aye, does sound interesting, got my work party tonight unfortunately tho so i'll be missing it :(, well i say 'unfortunately' im well lookign forward to seeing all the topshop/topman fitties all dressed up!!!!

i watched it last night, absolute genius!!!!

its so so so funny, its so ludicris but they all believe it - they had a lecturer teaching them about communications between shuttle and base and had them practicising by showing them drawings and they had to say what they see.....best one was

'capcom: brinsk: i see the fonz high fiving with rambo......'

hahaha!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

oh the work party was sweeeeeet, ended up having an amazing meal, really nice and i was laready hammered by this point - i had gone with the intention of pulling a different bird from topshop, although i had a sidedish along the way... anyway, we went to a nice bar i nderby afterwards (about 40 of us) - there were 50 att he party, and we ended up meeting darren day (random!!)

anyway, i can't remeber anything from that bar until 2am in the morning, nextt ing i know is im walkign home with higgzy and a well fit bird from topshop and higgs went to meet his bird in town, leaving me and ana to walk back to my place, i didn't get to bed till 7 am and my memory from then i also very very hazy!!!!

good night all round!

I've heard a rumour today that all the people on it could be actors and they're trying to fool the audience.

I've not seen it anyhow.

Bjorn, bet you've bloody served me before, wil have to work out who u are at some point when I'm bak!

indeed i do know the bibster!! How do u know him?

Its quality working at topman, piece of piss upstairs but its well strict downstairs, so us lot upstairs get to to just chill out and look over the balcony all day checking out talent :D

Its quality working at topman, piece of piss upstairs but its well strict downstairs, so us lot upstairs get to to just chill out and look over the balcony all day checking out talent  :D

That's excellent. When we were out in Newcastle last night someone used a hierarchical rating system for hot girls that I'd never heard of, (called "Kife"s and that??) anyway, well funny. Must be a Northern thing cos I'd never heard of it before :D

Archived