How to edit DVD & save to hard drive?

ALF

I've been so ridiculously busy I just haven't had time to upload those yet. :(

If you want to do this yourself in the Jules Audio section with a yousendit.com link or alternative, then by all means go ahead. Any problems (which there won't be as we have loads of audio on here) then I will accept full responsibility.

I have played around with dvd ripping for some years now & would say www.doom9.org is the place to look for tools, tutorials & a superb forum.

I would gladly put up some video clips, but have none with Jules himself.

To the ppl making those clips, please encode them in either MPEG2 (svcd quality/bitrate) or Xvid - since just copying it directly off the DVD would make larger filesizes than needed.

Cheers & good luck!

Fuzzy

I reckon I know what to do if I can get the software. Ive searched and searched for free dvd ripping program to no avail. Does anyone know any link to a free download that isnt a trial version.

Once I get that I`ll get things moving.

Thanks

If the trial software requires you to enter a serial number to register or remove the time limit, then you could have a browse here: http://www.serialz.to/

Highly illegal of course, but it's a clean site and might do the job if you spend some patient time searching for the exact release # of the software and entering the info.

Archived