Main website redesign - take 2!

Neuro

Hey everyone

It's adiós and au revoir from me now until the middle of January, as I head off back down south for Christmas. Thanks for an awesome year, let's hope there's just as much development and progess round the corner for 2006 as there has been this year.

I'll be on the board on and off throughout the xmas holidays and New Year, but I'm sure KR will keep things ticking over should I not be available.

Finally, I've started doing the new web design on the web pages - forget the old one - though it's in a similar style it should fit most browsers pages now (that's for you Chrissie and Steve :wink: ) plus look a bit neater too - please take a look!

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/

There's bound to be a few problems though, and I haven't finished implementing the design on all the individual 566 tracklistings yet (they'll be done by end of this month), so if there's anything that doesn't look quite right or you simply don't like, feel free to moan and winge in reply to this topic and I'll see what I can do :D

Brilliant 8-) Fits perfectly :thumbsup: In fact its so good, I feel like I've just had my Christmas present :wink: :wink:

Seriously though, I think it looks a lot better. And love the new logo too :thumbsup:

Shame you won't be on here as much over Xmas, Tim, but have a great time darn sarf :)

Many thanks Tim for adjusting the width for the likes of Steve and myself- it now fits perfectly. :thumbsup:

However l don't like the photo of Jules as it makes him look like an old man. :( In fact it looks more like the late John Peel. No disrespect to John but Jules looks alot younger than this. :shock:

However l don't like the photo of Jules as it makes him look like an old man. :(

He doesn't look old, I think that's just the shadow :?

However, if you look closely there's no doubt whatsoever that he is sporting a very stylish punk hairdo :D

I heard Traill took over an hour to fix that graphic at the top of the messageboard. If only he'd asked me, I could have told him to set the HSPACE to zero long before he 'discovered' it... :roll:

I'm not absolutely certain what Judge Jules looks like personally, so I can't comment on the age or hairstyle issues...

KR

Archived