Your best EVER tune?

Its always a tough one to answer, as its difficult to get past current faves, that will probs soon work their way to the back of the shelf, but what do you reckon?

I'm always torn between 2. Alena's Turn it Around because of the emotional attachment I have with it, but actually like, it has to be Solarstone - Seven Cities. I don't get to hear it too much, which I suppose keeps it a bit special.

Predictably for me:

X-Cabs - 'Neuro 99' (99 Mix) [Hook]

firstly because it was the deciding track in 1999 which got me into Dance music; secondly, because it took so long to find and buy (it's the best mix of it by far); thirdly, it sparks off memories of other tunes he played in the same era... :)

He also played it as his final track @ Gatecrasher on Millienium New Year's Eve...

Wonderful.

yeah tim - i could have guessed that :wink:

hmmmmm, soo hard - theres my classic sthat i love -> cafe del mar and for an angel

but my two fav tunes have to be Firewall - Sincere and H4Z - Nothern Riser, both not so heard of, they both feature on Gatecrasher: Resident Transmission 2, for me they bring back the memories of gatecrasher.................nuff said. 8)

yeah, good knowledge there steve!

i have the original mixes of firewall on vinyl, took me ages to find, but i cannot find H4z - Nothern Riser anywhere, never seen it........all i know is that it was reased on a albel called 'sound assault'...............

maybe this one will never be found!!

Good idea. Everyone copy and paste the previous thread and add your 5 votes - NO CHEATING!!! One vote only per tune!

Seven Cities 1

Turn it Around 1

Neuro 99

Sincere

Northern Riser

Deep Blue Dream

Silence 1

Southern Sun 1

Its My Turn 1

Sunset on Ibiza

Passion

Point Zero

From Russia With Love

Bit like a Eurovision this :D When's the last chance for votes, Adam? Say next Tuesday, to give yourself a chance to get it sorted for next week's show :?:

quality idea!!! look at you steve 'mr organisation'!!

Seven Cities (2)

Turn it Around (1)

Neuro 99 (1)

Sincere (1)

Northern Riser (1)

Deep Blue Dream

Silence (1)

Southern Sun (1)

Its My Turn (1)

Sunset on Ibiza (1)

Passion

Point Zero

From Russia With Love

Not bad...I don't own ANY of the top 6 there !!!

If anyone has any of these and fancies sending me them, PM me for my e-mail (or do it via msn if u have my address already.)

I'd gladly do this rewind mix - dare I say it I haven't even heard 'Neuro'. (Please don't kill me..!!)

Haha I'm sure you all think I'm just an obsessive maniac when it comes to correct TLs and quality tunes :D

nah, i just think your an obsessive maniac when it come to x-cabs...!

Seven cities is looking a certainty...

Seven Cities (3)

Turn it Around (1)

Neuro 99 (2)

Sincere (1)

Northern Riser (1)

Deep Blue Dream

Silence (2)

Southern Sun (1)

Its My Turn (1)

Sunset on Ibiza (2)

Passion (1)