Lets Start A Record Label - Sign Up Here!

Noff

hey guys, seeing as Juno are doing digital downloads, i thought it would be a good idea for those of us who are unsigned to start up our own label... Any one interested in Submitting any of their tracks? Any suggestions for a name for the label?

my mate who used to use the main JJ board aswell has been learning the software etc for the past few months, and has just got some new studio equipment, so we may well be up for abit of the action if we can get some decent sounds together. 8-)

If I had half decent software I'd be up for avin a bash at remixing! as it is floops doesnt quite cut it, well not what I can do with it (bassicaly nowt decent!).

u can still produce some quality stuff on floops mate, i used to use it loads and sometimes still do. Try to get yourself some good drum samples etc from somewhere, and download yourself loads of cool vst plugins. Ive got loads u can play with mate, send me an email and send u a few over. Same goes to anyone else if they need any.

Yeah I thought as much thats what itd be not having plugins n stuff or not knowing how to get certain sounds out of it, I have got some good stuff out of it by going thru pre-done samples and the tutorials n that, its ideas I don't get well I get something going then can never finish it, have done som half goodish remixes though.

Archived