Jules@Inside Out, Glasgow 28th Jan

bigsteve

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quality. He's really looking forward to it! Tonight's gonna be great.

I'm off to leave in a couple of hours, want to get plenty of beverages and frames of pool in with Craig before the night commences.

Stuart I'll give you a text this afternoon to see if you can join us for a few before we go in; co-ordinating with Robin also for later on. Will be a pleasure to meet you all! :)

What an amazing night! Jules played a bit of an up and down set, mainly due to Tylor-Leigh being on before him and she was banging the tunes out, so it wasn't a very good warm up for him. He played a lot of tunes I didn't know, but Keep Me Running made an appearance, but sadly no Alma Fe or Nimrod.

Agnelli & Nelson followed with a blinding 2 hour set, but my memory's not with me yet and can't recall any of the tunes :( Unfortunately I found out that Simon Patterson was on in the Playroom at the same time, but couldn't leave - tunes were just too good. We must have spent 10 minutes shouting 'one more tune' but the sound guy wasn't having any of it :( They SO wanted to put another on too!

Good to see Tim, Craig and his mates and to meet up with you Stu. Tim pointed out Robin to me behind the decks - you were loving every minute of it :lol:

awesome night chaps... good to meet you Tim (even if it was for all of 2 mins or so!). Got very very drunk indeed... 10/10 for Inside Out the crowd rocked!!!!!!!!!!! Just got home now and I'm off to Discoteca in Leeds with Mr. Patterson for a 'crasher thing there... once again... bring the noise!

Had a great night. I don't get to Inside Out as much as I would like to, so to sample an atmosphere like last night was awesome. Enjoyed Jules' set and also enjoyed what I saw of Wully D, Simon Patterson and Agnelli & Nelson as well. A&N played some awesome tunes and the last two were brilliant. The mash up of Flight 643/Age Of Love and I think it was a re-edit of the Thin White Duke mix of Mr Brightside.

All in all an awesome night even though I had the drive back up to Oban afterwards. Was also great to meet some of you guys as well. Hopefully that won't be the last time we meet :)

Hehe, I saw Robin behind the decks during both Jules' & Simon's sets and he was lovin' it. Good to meet you too Robin :)

class class nite!!! tunes were amazin!!! from tylor-leigh(well fit!!) too agnelli and nelson(its not u its the e talkin!!) sublime tunes from the latter esp john o callaghan mixes of everyday and u2 streets have no name!! awesome!!! :D

good to meet u all! top nite! ended home about 4pm as ended in stirling with tim, we crashed out at joanne and brians flat.

robin U are judge jules mate!!! :wink: :shock:

jules was good too but did he play new mixes of jones & stephenson????

need tracklistings haha!!

tunes of the nite for me.........all of them!!

Robin, it seems like you were telling people you were Jules' brother!!!!! There's a guy on the IO board that took the pic below and you said it to him!

***pic editted***

I also thought I'd rob one of his pics of Tylor- Leigh too :wink: :wink:

a2.jpg

lol we've still not had the traill report yet! just about recovered from IO but I'm up @ Gods on Sat so who knows whats gonna happen!!!

falling off stages (pretty high ones at that) in the playroom is not the future to all success!!!

Archived