Bjorn and Christian once again...Monday 9th Jan at 9pm

thirddrive

Following the success of Bjorn's guest mix on my show back in October, he's coming back again for the first show of the new term. I've got 2 hours to play with this time though, so we'll have plenty of scope to take you on a house and trance trip! :P

If you're lucky you'll get us doing B2B too.

Main focus of the show will be "New of 2006", so if you have any secret productions out there of your own and want them played, then i'll happily give them a spin.

Can hear my new bootleg too, and I plan to play Noff's new un 'Modulation'.

So tune in Monday 9th Jan at 9pm at www.urn1350.net

Get your shouts in and text us! Can also record some phone shouts too if people are up for that...

Thirddrive what do you look like? I've seen Bjorn and his silly "Feery Corsten" hair -- or was that Ferry? -- but you come across as a lot more sensible, am I right? :D

Of course I'll be listening to this - Bjorn your last mix flowed well if I remember.

Thirddrive what do you look like? I've seen Bjorn and his silly "Feery Corsten" hair  -- or was that Ferry? -- but you come across as a lot more sensible, am I right? :D

Of course I'll be listening to this - Bjorn your last mix flowed well if I remember.

oi! who u calling silly! :D:D christian - 'more sensible' pah!

may have to acquire it for you then Chrissie!

Thirddrive what do you look like?

Well check on this previous post of when Bjorn came last time and you can see me in a stripy t shirt! Not looking at the camera mind, being all professional working the mixing desk! But will take some more pictures this time.

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/board/v...&highlight=pics

Definitely remind us, I try to listen to as much as possible by way of radio shows out there, hard to keep track sometimes. Yes it's probably an age thing, as Steve said. :roll:

Anyone up for recording a phone shout?

Can I text the BT landline in your studio because the computerized voice I think is more amusing.

Archived