BB Joke

Bjorn

i like the one that the blond one came of with!

"my friends next door neighbour has a dog. it keeps jumping over the fence and going to the toilet in there garden.

so my freind told there next door neigbour that if he saw it again in his garden he would kill it. a few days later the dog was in his garden

so he went and got a load of meat, chooped it up and put it in a bowl full of petrol. he then feed it to the dog. the dog eat it in no time. it seemed fine then all of a sudden it started gong mad. chasing its tail and going crazy.

then all of a sudden it fell over.

did it die.....

no just ran out of petrol!"

why are there no ash trays in the big brother house?

cos barrymore puts his fags out in the pool.... :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

The Sun did a mock sign:

"Keep out the pool when Barrymore's in it"

I bet he'll end up winning it, or maybe Chantelle - she's done well to stay in (sorry, getting a bit addicted to it :oops: )

I don't watch big brother but am I right in saying there's an American sports star who likes to occasionally wear women's clothes?

KR

yeah - Dennis Rodamn, he's one f***ed up person as well, wier-do!

i hope barrymore wins!

that pete guy, what a prick!

I think Pete's quite funny - dead sarcastic about everything. It was funny when he referred to Chantelle as the 'Dumb Blonde' when she couldn't work out why BB had thrown a party for her!

I don't watch big brother but am I right in saying there's an American sports star who likes to occasionally wear women's clothes?

KR

yeah - Dennis Rodamn, he's one f****** up person as well, wier-do!

Yes that's him. Or rather Dennis Rodman. Wouldn't want to meet either down an alleyway, anyway.

Good joke Bjorn - liked that one. But why on earth would you want Barrymore to win? George Galloway for me, he's great.

Archived