Iio - Rapture (Armin mix)

bigsteve

• 4 months later...

Just to update on this at the time Jon accidentally sold this to someone else on eBay before he could withdraw it, but he did a CD rip for me instead which was kind of him.

The same day it arrived I dropped a pint glass on the CD and shattered it - lucky I still have your rip Steve!

Just to update on this at the time Jon accidentally sold this to someone else on eBay before he could withdraw it, but he did a CD rip for me instead which was kind of him.

The same day it arrived I dropped a pint glass on the CD and shattered it - lucky I still have your rip Steve!

A comedy of errors it seems, but with a happy ending :P

And what was wrong with my rip in the first place :evil: :wink:

And what was wrong with my rip in the first place  :evil:  :wink:

Well I wanted the vinyl ideally, but after Jon sold it he was so apologetic and offered me the rip which I simply couldn't refuse! It made him feel better that I was happy with that, and I had another back-up. :wink:

I'm always purchasing portions of other people's collections!

One mans junk = one mans treasure...

Absolutely! I once dated a girl purely because on a chance visit to her house I discovered her brother was into DJing and had the most incredible collection of vinyl, which he seemed fairly nonchalent about.. needless to say, some of his stuff ended up being on short loan to me. :thumbsup:

Archived