January 06 Mix

bigsteve

After it being 13 months since I last bothered to hit 'record' on my PC, I've finally got round to doing another demo. I got a bit of 'decks-fright' so there are some, well quite a few actually, errors in it. Tracklisting below, if anyone's actually interested in listening to some rubbish mixing, click on the YouSendIt link in my post below

1. Starsailor – Four To The Floor (Thin White Duke Mix)

2. Mory Kante – Yeke Yeke (Karl G Remix)

3. Chicane – Saltwater

4. Coldplay – Speed of Sound (Karl G Remix)

5. FB ft Edun – Who’s Knockin’ (Ferry Corsetn Mix)

6. Stenna – Skyline (Arizona Remix)

7. Riley & Durrant – Home

8. Solar Stone – Eastern Sea (First State Mix)

9. Crispy – In & Out (Signum Remix)

10. Luke Terry – Broken Promise (George Hales Remix)

11. Marcel Woods – Advanced

12. Scott Mac – Damager 02

(Its a bit random, as it was done mostly by request for a few people)

Mate - that looks a decent tracklisting!

Wouldn't say random, but original! Once I get past these assignments and all that (plus sorting out me new apartment - just got the laminent floor to put down and one more blind!) ill be attempting two demo's and hitting the record button on me pc - been nearly 12months for me!

Have been having words with Tim - ill be making a special dedicated mix for the board - effectively a trance nation, but personalised around the era 2001-2003, highlighting some of my best tunes and also some big classics! (Tim - ill await that tune from you mate ;))

Then ill be diving back into a hard trance-techy cd, which I hope you can all have a listen too aswell. Ill put something on the board asap - should be a week or so.

Mate - that looks a decent tracklisting!

Wouldn't say random, but original! Once I get past these assignments and all that (plus sorting out me new apartment - just got the laminent floor to put down and one more blind!) ill be attempting two demo's and hitting the record button on me pc - been nearly 12months for me!

Thanks Aza. Moving does take you away from life's pleasures don't it :( I'll also be looking forward to your new mixes - the ones I've got from you are superb 8-)

Thanks mate :roll: :roll:

Looking to get back right back into it now! Having gone from having my own show in Cardiff uni, gigging a few times in the city centre and spending 1-2hours a day spinning to nothing I am desperate.

I will hopefully get some snaps up here of my new home. Its taken so long as it is a brand new place, new development by a riverfront - so hopefully new investment! We had no door bars, curtain poles, appliances, carpet, you name it, we didnt have it! So we have pretty much built it up completely. The only bonus was a fitted electrical kitchen (no washing machine included :(). Ill see if I can upload some piccies of before and after!

To come back to your mix's Steve, its on my pen as I am in uni right now, ill listen when I get home. Should have broadband with virgin in about two weeks, but back to uni now so least I can keep in touch!

I'm still compling a first of possibley many mixes from me called 'Jules Tunes' basically stuff Jules has played over the years weather well known or not.

Will also do some trance/prog n that and house/electro n that mixes to, bout time! been ages since I did those two I sent Tim last year!

Archived