Stuart Fraser & Ferry Corsten - ETN.fm 14.01.06

Stuart F

Here's my latest show available for download. If any of you are interested, there is an interview with Judge Jules just after the Soulseekerz track. There's also a shout for the JudgeJulesarchive.co.uk crew just after Ferry's guest mix :)

THE WEEKEND WARM UP - 13.01.06

Jason Karl - Get You

Switch - A Bit Patchy (Beatthiefs Remix)

Hi_Tack - Say Say Say

Sugar - Movin'

Soulseekerz - Party For The Weekend

Seamus Haji - Angels Of Love

CLASSIC

Age Of Love - Age Of Love (Watch Out For Stella Club Mix)

FERRY CORSTEN GUEST MIX

Ferry Corsten - Fire (Ferry's Flashover Mix)

Airbase - Escape

Mike Koglin - 1:1.618 (Pulser Remix)

Leon Bolier - My Precious

Istmo - Promo

Angelstyle - Oceandream

Brian Cross - 4U

TUNE OF THE WEEK

House Headz - Stella

Luminary - Amsterdam (Smith & Pledger Remix)

Coby - Blue Sapphire

Tiesto Pres. Allure - The Loves We Lost

Mark Norman - Touchdown

Unknown - Smuggling On Flight 643

http://www.stuart-fraser.co.uk/twwu130106.mp3

Have downloaded the show and have listened to the interview with Jules. Very impressed as you sounded so calm and professional and you also have such a lovely voice- you're a natural. 8-) Jules mentioned his long awaited album and I'm sure he said it would be out in April 2006. :D

I look forward to listening to the rest of your show tomorrow.

Thanks for all your kind comments folks and thanks for taking the time to download and listen to the show. Ferry's tracklist is now in the original post :)

I must also give a special thanks to Simcut who provided me with the excellent idea of having Age Of Love as this weeks classic to provide a tribute to Mark Spoon.

Have downloaded the show and have listened to the interview with Jules.  Very impressed as you sounded so calm and professional and you also have such a lovely voice- you're a natural. 8-) Jules mentioned his long awaited album and I'm sure he said it would be out in April 2006. :D  

I look forward to listening to the rest of your show tomorrow.

I've had to listen to it in 2 parts too :( Ferry's mix is immense! Really like your shows, Stu, altho Jules did have a bit of fumble with his words! Good to hear about the album release 8-) Probs an exclusive for your show :?

Archived