Junk Mail

Aza

With my main email account at hotmail recently all I seem to get is sh!t load of junk mail.

I do not know where the hell they got my email from, but im just bombarded with junk. It ranges from coke surveys, to free flight tickets, to testing toys - the lot!

They even spelt my name wrong, I think they just randomly generated names because they spelt my name as KRIS instead of Chris.

For a while now I have been selected them as junk mail and reporting them as spam, but the filter is crap and does not seem to be working! I even tried loading the message up, which I think has got some method of adding me to more junk list third parties. I open the message to get the sender and add them to my block list, but nothing seems to happen, they must keep changing their domains or something. How can I go about formally reporting this? I am getting well cheesed off.

As I have had hardly been online over the hols as I have no net, I had around 50 messages, 80% junk!

I've even gone to the site and requested to have my name taken off the list even though I have not subscribed to anything! They must have tricked me and added me to more lists!

Hotmail junk filter is crap! I really am cheesed off with this :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm with Virgin.net and fortunately l don't get any junk mail at all. I'm really careful when signing up to any company that l tick the box saying that l don't want my details being sent to other companies etc. It only takes one to spark it all off. It's not funny. :evil:

I'm really careful when signing up to any company that l tick the box saying that l don't want my details being sent to other companies etc. It only takes one to spark it all off. It's not funny.

Same here - that is what has got me P!SSED OFF. Somehow my address has been guessed or passed on and now im just bombarded with SH!T! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Archived