MOS buys Hed Kandi

JasonB

I say half half with Hed Kandi, the vinyl samplers are/were always handy, although over time Kadi stuck to bunbing a lod of Eric Kupper and Bonnie Bailey stuff on every comp.

Hoping MOS wont start bunging every track these release on the comps now.

Hed Kandi is nothing but commercial cheese s***, it will suit MOS to the ground.

Too true mate. Been to 2 Hed Kandi nights. One was OK, because it was a shared night with Colours, so I stayed in the Colours area. The other was a straight Hed Kandi night - full of chavs (well neds, because it was in Scotland :wink: ), fights kept breaking out, average age was 16 and worst of all, it was NYE, and they signalled midnight at 11.53 :lol: And that wasn't even mentioning the music :lol:

Agree with the people they nights attract as for all the music being cheesey, well thats like saying house is cheesey, had argumnets with some peeps on another board about that.

I agree to disagree with both of yas on the music :wink:

There was something about MOS in one of the gossip mail outs early last week, they'd stopped all calls to the office on Friday. This must have been why.

I think it's a bad thing really. Hed Kandi, although now a bit commercial and cheesey, do have some good tunes on there label. I get promos sent now and again and there's some good stuff.

MOS are trying to take over the world again! Don't think i have ever brought anythin on Hed Kandi to be honest not my proggy cup o tea, have been to one of the nights though at Fuel, cheesy music but it gets the girls dancing and thats never a bad thing :wink:

Archived