Dormouse - January 2006 Mix

dormouse

Every month I do a recorded hour-long mix so I can keep track of what I was playing each month.

I thought it was about time I posted one here, so below is a link to d/l my latest one...

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1ML60ZN...TT1KES2NPZR6D47

Recorded 14th Jan 06

1. Dormouse 'Fall Inside' (Original Electro Mix) (White Label)

2. Tomcraft 'Sureshot' (Kosmo)

3. Montana 'Chrome' (Magik Muzik)

4. Marco V 'Red, Blue, Purple' (In Charge)

5. Yanave presents Evanya 'Las Perillas' (Five AM)

6. Dormouse presents 'Vrantique On Me' (White Label)

7. Kobaya 'Nucleo' (Recon Warriors)

8. Shocksteady 'Take A Ride' (Spinnin White Label)

9. Hemstock & Jennings 'Babylon '06' (Armada)

10. Marco V 'A Great Escape' (In Charge)

11. Filterfunk 'SOS' (Sander Van Doorn Original Bootleg Remix) (Ultra)

Let us know what you think...

• 2 weeks later...
I'm very much an advocate of starting a mix with almost nothing and then the layers coming in.

LOL! I ALWAYS have trouble kicking of a mix. If I am making a hard trance demo I always aim to kick off and grab someones attention. I like to trance it out towards the end then!

Tim - I have reading week next week, as much as I have shed loads of work to do (its about 3 and half assignments in a week - all of us are begging for xtensions :? ) I relly wanna get this jules trance mix done and uploaded for you guys.

With regards to the mix - cracking effort! Good mixing and some of the tunes on there are very advanced! I look forward to your completed project regarding 'Fall Inside' :)

Tim - I have reading week next week, as much as I have shed loads of work to do (its about 3 and half assignments in a week - all of us are begging for xtensions  :? ) I relly wanna get this jules trance mix done and uploaded for you guys.

No worries mate, I'll be on MSN in a sec! Got plently of work myself :D

Archived