JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use a prog called Cdex - it is great - and it can easily convert your stuff to VBR using the 'alt preset standard' setting.

Sorry didn't initially include tracklist with it - sure I read the original PM to say tracklisting revelealed later, but I guess you will do that once we all done :s

Errrrm, I have a confession to make. In a remarkable show of irony, as I went to record my mix last night my phone went, asking me to dj at the staff party in the place I used to work.

As much as I'd love to mix right now, my decks are 20 miles away until later on tonight when I can go and pick them up. Seen as how I'm just uploading, can I 'danger mix' it tomorrow?

I'm aware that I've had loads and loads of time to get this done, but to be honest I'm a lazy bastard :(

Sorry etc... :(

Errrrm, I have a confession to make. In a remarkable show of irony, as I went to record my mix last night my phone went, asking me to dj at the staff party in the place I used to work.

As much as I'd love to mix right now, my decks are 20 miles away until later on tonight when I can go and pick them up. Seen as how I'm just uploading, can I 'danger mix' it tomorrow?

I'm aware that I've had loads and loads of time to get this done, but to be honest I'm a lazy bastard :(

Sorry etc... :(

Aw Come on, you're a bit too old now to be so useless and unreliable! I've done one!

Mine is on it's way Jason via Royal Mail so let me know if it doesn't come.

Will review who sent me links who hasnt and what not first thing tomnorrow, worked till six got home 20 past had shower and food and off imminently to Cinemage

Those that made the deadline well done, those thata didnt shame on you! unless there good reason :lol:

Right

Mixes received:

Matt Hardaway

Mart M

Simon Ross

Aza

FuzzyLogic

Mixes Not Received:

Moonman

Quadrant

Judge Mental

Uberduck

Wakey

Tremor

Number 2 fan

pleasurepaul

I've received nothing in the means of communication from Quadrant, Tremor, Pleasurepaul Uberduck or Moonman so I don't know if or when I shall receive anything from these guys, I'll pm them now-maybe I shouldve pmed everyone as a reminder a week ago

Number 2 fan is sending a CD fair do's

Wakey had pc trouble

Judge Mental has lack of equipment trouble

I will allow both of them till the end of the week to sort things out and get a mix to me, I think thats fair.

For the the participants that havent submitted a mix, I'll message them now and give them till friday too, I can't be giving people too much longer.