JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know I failed etc etc, but seen as its all links now, should they not be given out on Xmas Eve?

Or have I completely missed the point.

As for the comments about me just giving excuses, I'm a chef and work til near on 12 5 nights a week, and the 2 nights off I get, if I go to start the mix and get a more sociable offer, I'm afraid I'd take that.

Although, I found something today that was interesting, might be a nice christmas present yet...

Yar!! I have a 3 children and 8 cats, a car due an MOT, choosing and bribing a secondary school to take my daughter, Job interviews and am a member of the PTA, plus I cook most of our food from scratch, do all the washing and cleaning, and fanny around on the internet most of the day!! THAT'S BUSY!!! (just joking JM)

Anyway..........alls well that ends well ;)

Edited by Number 2 fan

Wakey

I think we should draw a line under this tomorrow - having left voting open for a week - especially as JCB did all the leg work and got most entries in by early Nov.

By the looks of things w/c 1st Dec looks set. I think that isn't a bad date really and come to think of it we should let all recipients listen to the submitted mixes during that week and that report back in time for the weekend and maybe we can share all mixes / tracklists etc with the board when most people are around over the weekend :)

Just a thought...

Reporting back in terms of feedback and thank you's etc from the kind entrants :)

I guess it could be possible for all to get to hear in them in the end...

where did you get sunday night from? 1st Dec is a Monday, so I thought the oringal recipients receive their mixes that day and then that forthcoming Saturday we share feedback etc (around 6th Dec)?