JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying, trying, and trying a bit more to get this done.

In fact, here!

Sorry, in the space it took me to take a picture if the wire carnage of my bedroom, my 'recording laptop' ie the one next to my serato one, just f***ing crashed.

I haven't mentioned it so far, but thats the real reason you don't have a mix from me yet.

Still thinking of ideas.....

Trying, trying, and trying a bit more to get this done.

In fact, here!

Sorry, in the space it took me to take a picture if the wire carnage of my bedroom, my 'recording laptop' ie the one next to my serato one, just f***ing crashed.

I haven't mentioned it so far, but thats the real reason you don't have a mix from me yet.

Still thinking of ideas.....

BOLLOX!

I require mixes from

Moonman

Quadrant

Judge Mental

Uberduck

Wakey

Tremor

Number 2 fan

pleasurepaul

By the time I log on saturday morning whichll be around 8am, no mixes will be accpted after this final cut off point

I thought you had mine, in fact you must have, you ID'd a tune on it!

Okay the final deadline for all entires has passed meaning the following have not submitted their mixes and will not be allowed to do so now for this years Secret Santa:

Moonman

Quadrant

Judge Mental

Uberduck

Wakey

Tremor

Its a pity really, I organise SS one time and all goes to pot :lol:

Sorry about this, I thought I had a week extra must've mis-understood and just logged on now. I've actually just recorded my mix before I came on here, however, I left bloody msn logged in and it's got the noises on it, argh! So I was gonna re-do it again tomorrow after work - third time lucky. But shall I not bother now?