JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jason please stick with it! you've done a Grand job in organising this, and I take my hat off to you, in getting everyone to send in their mixes. Job nearly done, No one else should take the credit for this apart form yourself ;)

Hear hear!!

EDIT: I just noticed that Wakey is in charge now.

Thanks for the good work Jason, you did superb!

To the people missing the deadline: be bitter this year and be better next year! :)

To Wakey: get on with it already!! ;)

I don't look for pressies, if I touch a wrapped present I can usually instantly guess what it is and it spoils the surprise and I hate that, especially if you guess it to be a crap present!!!

What can u look forward to if you already know what it all is. I do like feeling and guessing other peoples before they open them, but they don't really like me doing that. :lol:

Do the uploads has an expiry date?

With all this talk in this thread, it does actually seem a long time to even go to December, nearly a good month away! We could go this weekend - allbeit a little premature?

I don't know - maybe the original poster could edit to set up a voting ability?

Lol! All I've seen is the tracklists, I promise I've not heard any of the mixes!

When's a good date to dish them out then?

I want mine brought to my door Christmas bloody eve, all gift wrapped!!!

My Christmas shopping is completely done, ALL of it except Turkey and vegetables!! That's what I call f**king organized!!

Something some of you will never ever experience!!

Voted - I think we should leave the voting open for 36 hours to give time for eveyone to vote and if we do go ahead with this weekend (or tomorrow evening - friday night fun) then the kind organiser will have time to distribute :)

Thanks JCB for setting up the voting facility for us, and thanks again for all your help (you too Wakey) - let's bring this on!

No2 - good effort with the XMAS stuff, however, without being boring, I never can get into XMAS mode until at least end of Nov (Secret Santa mix a huge exception) since my birthday is end of Nov (spend all year waiting for that - only to be just around the corner of XMAS) and until that is out the way, then I look to XMAS!

Edited by A2a

First of all what's the poll and voting thing all about?

Secondly, my birthday is in July so I have 6 months to look forward to my birthday and then 6 mnths to look forward to Christmas, basically I see the start of the school holidays in August as a time that I should at least have ONE present and a jar of pickled onions in my house!

Two of my kids are born around Christmas too so I have to be ready, as no one gives me any extra money in December there's no way I could get it all in one month with out getting into debt!! I aint spending all next year paying off Christmas, with interest!