JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Can we say December 6th? Aza most of the links did expire but I've worked with people to get all the mixes which are now on my computer so will get them all uploaded again for the dishout.

The time is almost nie - looking forward to this everbody! We have talked a lot about this and all credit due to those who have put in a lot of effort! Will be nice to finally get a hold of these prestiguous mixes!

Definately still early days, but if we all want to do one next year I will happily coordinate it :)

Nah - like I said above - credit given where it is due to all those with the effort they put in - regardless!

Time, time, time. Who has time these days? How can we ever have time if we never make it ;)

I think Sir Wakey has it all ready for lashing out this weekend and we will be filling our ear with aural entertainment!

I can't wait to receive a mix ... and to hear everyones after a short period of time later.

See what ya saying there Simon, but I'm not sure I want everyone to hear my mix, I don't remember it saying anywhere that that was going to defo happen. I haven't been asked.....I didn't do my mix thinking that everyone was gonna hear it as an example of my stuff. I done it on the secret santa basis.

Am I being pinickity?? I dunno, I'm just not sure. I haven't sent Cd's out before. -_-

Sorry for not posting recently, started my new job on Monday as a web designer at a school which is going really well. Now got a little bit more time to post in the evening :)

The time is almost here, the mixes are being uploaded to a Secret Santa Secure holding place where they won't be deleted before Saturday!

I think for fairness it's prob best if we just download the mix we're given then after tracklists etc have been posted people can then agree between themselves and re-upload them?

What I'm going to do is randomly assign everyone with a number then put all the numbers in a hat and drawn them out like they do for the cup draws in football, a fair way to make sure we all get a random mix, and by the way, all mixes are on my computer but i've not listened to any of them!

Coolio, and liking your idea about the re-uploading via mixers choice afterwards. :)

What's a spoiler and why would I want to insert one in a post? Just wondering while I look at it at the side here.

Anyway, hope you like your new job Wakey.

Personally I would have listened to every mix, made myself copies and probably played them to my friends too, so well done on that aswell and same to Jason in that respect, he did play mine, it needed a bit of ID-ing, even though it still does I think?

OOPS sorry, not supposed to say anything about them.

I can't wait!

I really can't wait now! I just bought GTA4 for my PC and i'm currently installing it (freaking 15GB!!!)...

while i'm installing i'm reading JJA and now i feel like a kid @ christmas! I can't wait to hear the mix Wakey draws out for me to hear... and I deffo can't wait to play GTA4!!!!... ARGHS!! Hurry Wakey! :D

I just bought GTA 4 and Fall out 3 for this PC, bloke in the shops saying " are you aware of the specifications? "

LOLOLOLOL "what?" So then he tried to tell me in Laymans terms " is your computer quite up to date "

Anyway I still have no idea, and what the hell is a strategy guide?