JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Indeed this has come round quick.

This has proved probably one of the most difficult mixes for me - I think I've been a bit too ambitious but it will deffo be worth it.

I've had to carry a bit of editting and I'm stuck on 82mins - can't chop off without messing up the flow - gonna have to work on it today...

I'm going to do a link method, but the gaye thing is ...

I BALLSED IT UP JUST AFTER THE 60 MINUTE MARK (*!*%?) - didn't load in the right track after I finished a transition, so I was fading back to what had just been playing :wall: at least its an hours worth I don't have to sit and concentrate about for the second attempt :lol:

:lol: I did my mix in one go on sunday

I think I have two people sending me mixes on Cd, is everyone else doing the uplaod and chuck me the link method?

Yeah, you'll have my link at the end of the day... been pushing it to the last minute... i have a somewhat OK mix, but would like to see if i can make another attempt today to "perfect" it.

No matter what happens, a link will be in your Inbox at the end of today (i hope you have enough space for ppls messenges) :D