JJA Secret Santa 2008

JasonB

When should distribution commenceth  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was gonna do one tomorrow and bung it up anyways, seen as I got busy Weds - Sunday.

But if dem's the rules, though it is still only November 10th.... ^_^

Decks are plugged in and stuff and I was 10 mins into it tonight til my mate turned up lol.

Take it or leave it.

DO IT GRAHAM!!! GO ON DO IT!!!

Im resigning as organiser effective immediattely, if anyone wants to assume position and thus links to all uploaded mixes so far PM us.

Mr B the dead line has well and truely passed all mixes received get them sorted and get the secret santa mixes passed out to the member's who stuck to the deadline :wall:

Any chance I could do a mix? I'm working all week and have to take the cat to the vet on Saturday, but other than having a lie-in on Sunday and changing a lightbulb in the afternoon, I'll get to you a week today :rolleyes:

Sorry, Jason, I couldn't resist. You've done a great job getting this far and I'd dish out the links now if I were you. Maybe someone else would like to organise it next year?

Mix... done. PM winging it's way to JCB's inbox.

Come on, stick it out Jason, you've done well at organising it! It's people like me that are hopeless and leave things to the last minute :rolleyes: Surely it's about done now?

Edited by Wakey

Any chance I could do a mix? I'm working all week and have to take the cat to the vet on Saturday, but other than having a lie-in on Sunday and changing a lightbulb in the afternoon, I'll get to you a week today :rolleyes:

WELL FUNNY!!

Jason if we are this crap at simply doing a mix to give you, you cannot trust us to do the rest, I feel we can trust you and only you to finish the job. I very much appreciate what a pain in the arse you are getting with it, and am and will be exceedingly grateful when all is over. I was really excited about it, thought it was a great idea and thing to do.

Don't give up now, ;) I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE!!!!

Crazy stuff!

Ain't checked this thread for a few days and it's all 'appening!

Can see JCB's points, and think he did very well in establishing a date that would allow all entrants time to get their mixes in!

One week's contingency was also very kindly offered and in fairness to eveyone, this thread has been kicking around for a long time, so no excuses!

I would be happy to help if any additional support is needed and hat off to JCB for all help!

Edited by A2a