2003-01-xx - Dave Pearce, DA Studio Session (15-min mix only)

Neuro

2003-01-xx - Dave Pearce, DA Studio Session (15-min mix only)

View File

2003-01-xx

BBC Radio 1

Dance Anthems

Dave Pearce Mix

01. DJ Tiësto - 'Lethal Industry' (Original Mix) [VC Recordings]

02. Altitude - 'Altitude' (Original Mix) [uK Bonzai]

03. Ray Davies - 'Trip To Eden' (Instrumental) [Hardball White]

i have quite a few dance anthems shows.

my earliest one is a minidisc from june 2002, i know he plays redd square in your hands the minimalistix mix in the three tracks.

i'm missing the first 20 mins or so of that show.

i have another full show from august 2004. but i started properly recording in 2005 till the end in 2008. i have a few ibiza/magaluf/zante live shows, his last sunday night show, first friday show and last ever radio 1 show. and even his first 6 music show!

i uploaded the one where jules covers for him in 2007 on here a while ago. i'd get some dance anthems up, but i always assumed that it was strictly jules hence why i haven't bothered.

We love all electronic music here - Jules has his own audio categories but you can submit pretty much anything else if of quality and interest and we'll put it up :) That early mix you mention, I remember that and might have it somewhere, but please submit it if you can.

Dangerous Dave's mini-mixes like the ones above were gold; they were the only time on Sunday night where the commerical hits went out the window and he'd open up his "box"...

i have that 2002 one on mp3 already, as long as the upload feature on here is in good health i'll give it a go. i've just got to see what category it falls in!

Throw it in "miscellaneous sets" and we'll sort it. We have to edit the tracklisting entry and re-tag the mp3 anyway so it's no fuss for us to move it to the right category too before making it available :)

i uploaded the 2002 one yesterday, sadly the first 20 mins are missing. i provided a link to the radio 1 site for the tracklistings, but they wern't so hot with sorting things out back then, so i think the last bit of the show needs to be reviewed.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...