Hu Stu Summer @ Notts Uni

Absolutely fantastic. :D Really enjoyed reading the reports as l really love all the build up to these events and hearing all the details warts and all. :lol: Very impressed.

Did you mention this site (JJ Archive) to Jules?

As for the flipflops according to the photo Jules wasn't wearing any :?

BTW Loved the photos. Bjorn, you look taller than Jules. :o

fantastic! amazing how you both got to be so close to jules. very very sound guy, chilled out and easy to relate to! that cd wallet looks immensely organised. I organise my wallet like that with printed text on cds, but what are the numbers on the discs for?

well done on some great coverage bjorn and christian, wish i couldve travelled up and shown you how to rinse that mixer ;) shame wales is quite a trek!

top marks lads, good job!

btw, whats wrong with sandals????  :|

my point exactly!!

Bjorn, did Jules comment on the fact you looked like Ferry Corsten?

nah, altho i was tempted to pretend i was dutch and see what he said, haha - i need m ylong hair to proper look like him - plus he's a short arse :)

Great reports guys! And well done for remembering so much :lol:

Sounds like a totally awesome night and put a completely different aspect on a night out. Superb pics there as well, loved the one of Jules' CDs!

Well done to both of you and will look forward to hearing the interview. Amazed Jules has changed the show's format himself :?

spose he does have to accomodate a much wider range of audience especially being on a prime time peak radio slot.

its ok with fergie, i always miss his shows because of their sched...

Only just read thru the whole of this thread, top stuff Christian sounds like things went well and i look forward to hearing the set if it is posted also the interview sounds like it went well :thumbsup:

Top report and some cool pics aswell 8-)

btw' date=' whats wrong with sandals???? :|[/quote']

I think it was Quadders who made a point of saying he doesn't aprove of "flipflops" :lol: Correct me if l'm wrong.

BTW Not one of you have spelt accommodation correctly. tut tut. :wink:

The only reason l know the correct spelling is due to having to write this word out about 500 times each week (for 5 months) whilst doing a summer job.

Before you all have a go at me l would just like to say that l know my English grammar is crap unlike most of you on here who have a good understanding of the English language. :lol: I excelled at Maths.

I didn't type accomodation once so i'm gona exclude myself from that slur  :lol:

You have now and you have deliberately spelt it wrong, its accommodation. :lol:

It wasn't just in this post but in others too. The word was used many times in the thread about the new format on Jules's show.

Archived