Schumacher

bigsteve

After years of cheating, finally the stewards have done something about it and have stripped him of pole position today.

Out of all of Shumey's 'cheats' yesterday's was spectacularly obvious and as soon as it happened, I thought the same as all the teams did. How he thought he could get away with it amazes me :?

http://www.formula1.com/race/news/4430/757.html

Come on Alonso!

He has such a history of cheating, blatant cheating too, the amount of times he ahs taken people out.

I think he gets away with it, because of the money he has generated for the sport, if he was a unknown he would be kicked out, no question.

Welcome to the board mate 8-)

You're spot on, its about time something was done about the cheating git. The different thing this time, was that the whole paddock was saying the same thing. If the stewards hadn't done anything, it would have made a joke of the sport.

If Schumacher bows out at the end of this season, he won't go out on the high note that perhaps he could have done. I always said he should have gone last year

what a race yesterday...i always enjoy the Monaco GP and some bizarre things happened!

Schumacher surely has to step down from his position with the Drivers assoc.

I could hardly watch the end of the race....When Trulli stopped everyone suddenly realised that DC would make podium! That was my drive of the race - DC showed his tema mate that he's not too old to race F1 :wink:

did you see Kimi sitting in his boat after he went out?

flashy git!

That was brilliant, he got half way back to the paddock and thought sod it i'll go sit on my yacht and get hammered with all my mates, kinda puts things into perspective really for him doesn't it :lol:

• 3 months later...
Good decision today :thumbsup:  Now we just need to rely on the Ferrari engine not being reliable for 3 races and after that, the sport will be fairer for everybody.

I'm glad Kimi's going to Ferrari - I might start liking Ferrari now.

LOL

Its a shame he's going as he's an amazing driver, an absolute legend for motorsport.

Anyone know what he's going to be doing next? Ferrari have said he'll still be involved in some way at Maranello.

It just said they would announce Michael's future role at the end of the year. (He's probably going to be a steward)

good shout. he knows the rules so well he forgets them at times :roll:

haha!

Yeh he is a legend but has done some incredibly stupid things and carried out some serious gamesmanship offenses..

Have to say that I'm glad the title is going to be decided this close to the end of the season regardless of who it is competing it's just nice to have a competitive championship.

Alonso's interviews are hilarious, he tries to play it cool and be laid back then he erupts with some outburst, quality stuff, Briatore's fixing claim was also something to enjoy, pressure on Renault and they're losing their heads

ah that was a while ago - he deliberately 'faked' a near crash and then stalled his car on a crucial part of the track meaning alonso had to slow...

it was during qualifying. he got penalised for it actually!

Archived